I feel like slapping----------a N!GGER

124»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    I thought PE, Ice Cube, Dead Pres, and Rass Kass etc spoke about the Jews

not just jews, whitey in general. ya'll done forgot. these ? had white america shook
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    key word had, now they all indie artist. you gotta play ball if you wanna stay in that industry.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    there you go peckerwood

peckerwood? lol im not white but i can careless what u think
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    key word had, now they all indie artist. you gotta play ball if you wanna stay in that industry.

C/S

A lot of this has to do with us though, rather than just "the white man wants to ruin hip-hop" The White man wants to profit off hip-hop, however he can. When Afro-centrism and having a message was in, those artists were cakin. Labels will pump out more of whatever makes the most money. All you hear on the radio is corny, redundant, ignorance these days largely cause that's what ? is buyin into. People forget WE control this ? , NOT THEM.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    You white folks on here need to stop trying to over analyze music that has never and will never be made for you. Use the same analytical thinking on your parents and get them to stop spitting on U.S. Senators and using racial slurs to incite a riot over a government mandate that most of them dont even understand. ? a rapper look at Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Karl Rove, Bill O'reilly, and Rush Limbaugh. The KKK tried to march in Edgefield, SC this weekend in protest to the progress that a BLACK MAN is making in this country.....where were they during BUSH'S presidency???? Worry about fixing the problems in the WHITE community before you try and dissect african american culture. Remember its because of your racist ancestors that we are here
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lmaooooooooooooooo ? on here always post some funny stuff
  • strongblackman
    strongblackman Members Posts: 333
    edited April 2010
    You white folks on here need to stop trying to over analyze music that has never and will never be made for you. Use the same analytical thinking on your parents and get them to stop spitting on U.S. Senators and using racial slurs to incite a riot over a government mandate that most of them dont even understand. ? a rapper look at Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Karl Rove, Bill O'reilly, and Rush Limbaugh. The KKK tried to march in Edgefield, SC this weekend in protest to the progress that a BLACK MAN is making in this country.....where were they during BUSH'S presidency???? Worry about fixing the problems in the WHITE community before you try and dissect african american culture. Remember its because of your racist ancestors that we are here

Rap music have become negative and self destructive to the Black community

Any fool knows that
  • strongblackman
    strongblackman Members Posts: 333
    edited April 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    I thought PE, Ice Cube, Dead Pres, and Rass Kass etc spoke about the Jews

Maybe that's why you don't hear about them in the music business anymore

The JEWS told Aresenio Hall if you bring FARRAKHAN on your show
    we are going to take him off the air

1. Did they take him off the air
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    Its always the white peaple that aint from no hood the ones talkin ? about black people cause if they did they would understand what and why some of these rappers say the ? that they say Them crackas need to worry bout they self let us fix our own problems
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Its always the white peaple that aint from no hood the ones talkin ? about black people cause if they did they would understand what and why some of these rappers say the ? that they say Them crackas need to worry bout they self let us fix our own problems

wow! now theres a solution SMH

? idiot. it's attitudes like that that gets nothing changed.

think i'm wrong? then you go ahead with the mentality you've displayed and just sit by and watch things deteriorate further.. meanwhile i'll be nto giving a ? who is who racially, and try to see something improve. dumb ?
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    KLICHE wrote: »
    wow! now theres a solution SMH

? idiot. it's attitudes like that that gets nothing changed.

think i'm wrong? then you go ahead with the mentality you've displayed and just sit by and watch things deteriorate further.. meanwhile i'll be nto giving a ? who is who racially, and try to see something improve. dumb ?
    First off ? you I wasnt sayin ? was all good i was sayen them ? try put us on blast on tv they not helpen us they tryen to exploit us ? head they give a ? about us they just want ratings they blame everything that goes wrong on rappers . basically all im saying is they not helpen us so dont worry bout what the ? we do
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    First off ? you I wasnt sayin ? was all good i was sayen them ? try put us on blast on tv they not helpen us they tryen to exploit us ? head they give a ? about us they just want ratings they blame everything that goes wrong on rappers . basically all im saying is they not helpen us so dont worry bout what the ? we do

i'm mixed race and sadly give a ? what many do. in this case anyway. i give a ? cos hate seeing ? hit an early demise.. for reasons that can be fixed.. but too many whingy ? in the world that don't wanna man up and do some grown man ? to make things better.. this may be the case with you, who ? knows.. i just think it is lame when anyone points the blame to others.. cos look around the globe, look at all the other ? that point at others and blame, then you can usually see their situation is ? for good.. blame whoever, why i give a ? i dunno.. separates me from the real ? in society
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

Any fool knows that
    music itself has never been a destructive force, ppl are. U place so much emphasis on the music we black folk listen to like it's the only measure of our intelligence. Hiphop is only a small drop in the bucket of what defines our culture. What u as a white person(or watever u wanna call urself today) doesn't understand is that we don't take this music that seriously. Why do u think it's more white ppl in these forums contesting street cred and what it means to be hood??? Just like there ancestors these peckerwoods look at everything technically. Lil Jimmy in the suburbs thinks that just because he has every gunit album that he knows something about being black. Black ppl are not just defined by hiphop we are just as diverse as any other ppl. Why is the white kid who listens to Marilyn Manson not judged by the same rules as the black kid bumping Gucci. Just realize that some of u love music so much that u give it more credit than it deserves, while some of us use music to entertain us through our lives. The youth of this generation are in their current condition not because of music but because of parenting
  • longbeach_turnt_up
    longbeach_turnt_up Members Posts: 101
    edited April 2010

Any fool knows that

yea becuase ? was perfect in the black community before rap.......

? u better read up on our history and stay away from what the media is telling you.......our main problem is a economic one more than anything......our problem is similar to any poor country's problem and they all have violence, robbery, murder poor education the list goes on without having anything to do with rap.

desegregation killed the black community....we had everything we needed in our community black businesses black doctor offices...everything black until some muthafucca got the bright idea to want to get uppity and want to start ? with whites folks and that ? our whole ? up our black dollars started to go to white neighborhoods and not our own.
  • longbeach_turnt_up
    longbeach_turnt_up Members Posts: 101
    edited April 2010
    but thats another conversation