She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    yea more pics of her redeem yourselff cuz u losin...shorty atleast a 6.5 from that pic alone

bru shes atleast a 8 but oka hold up
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    yea more pics of her redeem yourselff cuz u losin...shorty atleast a 6.5 from that pic alone

bru shes atleast a 8 but oka hold up

bet
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna wait till fiat drop da nudes.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a hoe off that phone case alone.
    She's ? some other ? , simple.
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    ? ... you lickin this random ass hoe??? I though ? knew better than...

wait... this is the IC... home of EBRC ? ...

nevermind....

M2100195-Oral_infection-SPL.jpg

^^^ I see this in your future ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    I request a ban for bloo
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options

heres a better pic of her
    [img][/img]k2.jpg

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agree wit Kat! Pinky looks better natural.

Wait hold up! Y'all ? gettin on me about wifey that hefa, but have been on here talkin about EBRC'ing random broads?? ? plz!

I don't go by the IC scale of what's "thick" and "fat". Most of y'all ? would jump at the chance to sex her if she wanted u to. Stop it I say. Lol
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options

heres a better pic of her
    [img][/img]k2.jpg

yea she is cute but u needa gon head aint get that top bro u losin on that end but shorty kinda got them lips too
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Damn Bloo. Damn I say. Lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ? damn @ this ? not able to get a duck facing ? to suck his ? . ? is the equivalent of a ? stamp.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    how old is this chick t/s?

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is ? with Vegaterians out chea?
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    ? damn @ this ? not able to get a duck facing ? to suck his ? . ? is the equivalent of a ? stamp.

You'd be suprised how many bitchs do the duck face but dont suck ? you cant judge a book by its cover just cause she look like she ? some doesnt mean she is hell i know a ? with a 4.0 in college&she let ? train the ? out of her
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Wait she 20? Yeah she young. Did she say anything else as to why she doesn't like doin it? Like has she tried it before? There's has to be a reason. B/c her thoughts about giving head is "nasty", tells me she hasn't been sexually active for that long.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    ? U TROLLIN, THIS IS A RANDOM FB CHICK

@MRDRO really bru...i wouldnt even come to you with a story like this if it wasnt real do you really think i'd post a pic of a girl this cute just to say shes NOT giving me dome even though im eating the ? &risk the embarrassment if this was fake dont you think i would have told a story that doesnt have me taken so many L's bru
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You'd be suprised how many bitchs do the duck face but dont suck ? you cant judge a book by its cover just cause she look like she ? some doesnt mean she is hell i know a ? with a 4.0 in college&she let ? train the ? out of her

lol so you have a history of ? telling you this ? ... ? must be ? as ?
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Wait she 20? Yeah she young. Did she say anything else as to why she doesn't like doin it? Like has she tried it before? There's has to be a reason. B/c her thoughts about giving head is "nasty", tells me she hasn't been sexually active for that long.

nope ur wrong im 21...she be gettin hit and suckin dic...thats highschool ? that hoe grown
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

i mean i asked her&she said she tried it once with her 3rd bf&dude nutted in her mouth so she doesnt like it then she tried it with me once but was so bad at it i stopped her from doing it i think ever since that 1st time she has a mental block about the ? the 1st dude ? it up for everybody else includin me now im paying for it
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

na not really im just easy to talk to you know them guys that girls can just tell anything to cause he always knows the right ? to say im that guy
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

na not really im just easy to talk to you know them guys that girls can just tell anything to cause he always knows the right ? to say im that guy

lol right and a gang of women just telling YOU they dont suck ? ... listen bruh that chick pics you postin can suck the brass off a doorknob and half the other chicks you talking to can too... its something about YOU
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options

lol right and a gang of women just telling YOU they dont suck ? ... listen bruh that chick pics you postin can suck the brass off a doorknob and half the other chicks you talking to can too... its something about YOU

na u taken it wrong i didnt say other chicks wont suck my ? out of all the women i been with only 3 havint slobbed the ? &shes one of them
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Yeah b/c of that bad experience, that's why she doesn't like it. Add on her confidence being shot to hell b/c she was bad doin it to you. It's gonna take her time to get back into. If you got the patience tho.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK, here's the game, young ? :

Honestly, unless your girl is an attention ? for putting up pics like that, she slurping down someone...or she's done it before...multiple times. So, not trying to be a ? about this, but there something about you that she won't open up to.

If she is REALLY telling you the truth, and has rarely brained up a ? , then she's SELFISH. Selfish for taking head from you, but not having the common courtesy to return the favor. ? all that "it's distgusting" ? . She's past 18. All that HS-like ? should've been past her mentality.

Don't be a hoe about, don't go behind her back, just tell her straight out, you'se a selfish broad, and you need to start pleasing me in the way I please you. If she can't ? with that, cut her loose. Cause chances are, you brought this ? to her before, and she cried to the next ? about it....while sucking him off, just out of spite.

You must've never saw the Brothers, ol-D.L. Hughley ass. Can't believe dudes is still falling for this ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't remember a time when I DIDN"T get head from a girl I was smashing.....

You losing outchea dawg