Do you really want it Cheap?

Options
Beats4Less
Beats4Less Members Posts: 17
edited May 2012 in Fresh Produce
I find it hard to believe that artist(and i hope this label fits you) wants to be associated with anything remotely associated with CHEAP.
In a world with thousands of wannabe rappers, singers, etc,etc, Why would you want to sound like CCC (Cheap Carbon Copy)

Never heard anyone proud of getting CHEAP Jordans? there's a time and place for CHEAP.. not on your FEET or BEATS!

Comments

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it works for you why not, ? what everybody else thinks.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to go for quality to separate them from the rest. Same thing goes for (especially) beatmakers.

Not a fan of the cheapness.

You get out what you put in.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It all depends... you can find a rare gem for a cheap price (points at self). At the same time, a lot of these producers that charge 100 stacks for a beat be lacking anyway, so I say go where your pockets take you. Plus, if it sounds bad just clean it up at the studio. Rappers are realizing this now, as you see in the rise of these new producers, and less of the Neptunes/Timbo/Swizz and them.
  • Beats4Less
    Beats4Less Members Posts: 17
    Options
    Again there;s no reason if I'm an artists and I'm my OWN brand that I will be associated with something considered to be CHEAP.... or Bad Carbon copy of "X" rapper... YOu have a better chance been original and wack!