The Offical Mad Men Season-5 Thread: The GOAT TV Show is back... Breaking Who???

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Peggy is just more upset about the treatment of Megan and the reception she's been given around the office. I don't think she has a problem with the person.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • imm0rt4l
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So much vindictiveness going on this episode. It was great seeing Sally turning her moms scheming ? around threw it in her face.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Betty salty as hell
  • Matt-
    Options
    Lol Don told Pete not to wake him up with his failures
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Don and Peggy both hating on Ginsberg.
  • imm0rt4l
    Options
    Don was wrong for what he did, but it was cool seeing him ether Ginsberg so nonchalantly.
  • Matt-
    Options
    I honestly thought they were gonna hate Don's pitch.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don aint wrong. His name on the door. He has no obligation to pitch Ginsberg's work if he felt his was better.
  • bignorm
    Options
    SMH @ Don and Peggy both hating on Ginsberg.

Peggy aint hate on Ginsberg. He has no morals, no alegiance. This ? spilt rogers' secret
    immediately. Ol "i cant keep a secret" ass dude.
  • bignorm
    Options
    This episode showed how much of an upgrade MEgan was over Betty.
    lol at this ? emotionally binge eating. Fat ass hoe.
    ? went at Don to his daughter, just because she saw Don loves Megan.
    She left him!
  • Matt-
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Don aint wrong. His name on the door. He has no obligation to pitch Ginsberg's work if he felt his was better.

I Dont even know if he felt it was better. I just think he wanted satisfaction of having his own idea and pitching it to the client. Sort of showing people he still had "it" in this new generation. and he probably wants to keep Ginsberg grounded, too.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ginsberg:I feel bad for you
    Don:I don't think about you at all

Top notch ether right there.
  • bignorm
    Options
    Yo, ? Ginsberg. BTW i think he is ? .
    Anyway, who the ? the think he is coming at Don?

Him and Pete are the kings of entitlement.

lol at Roger's ex wife basically acting like Roger ? her lol.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Roger is the king of getting what he wants.

Good for Don kinda re-establishing his dominant status, y'all saw the way he shut down Pete's complaining ass?
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sally got back at Betty for that stunt she pulled, she knew exactly what to say to make her mad.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sally has Don's knack for ethering people.
    Lmao@ Her asking Megan if she was going to make herself cry again.
  • imm0rt4l
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Roger getting his daddy warbucks on, dude gonna be broke by seasons end if he doesn't check himself haha.
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    I dont understand ppl hating on Ginsberg. Dude is doing what he was hired to do and you gotta have confidence. Dude is good at his job and I think it touched Dons ego a lil bit but I dont think it was anything personal between them. Don wanted to show he still has his touch. I think Megan being out of the office is going to be good for his focus.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought that dudes wife was actually in Pete's office?

SMH I actually thought he was bout to get a W
  • Matt-
    Options
    Probably, I think most people knew it was a dream since she completely cut him off last episode.
  • truth_juice
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Probably, I think most people knew it was a dream since she completely cut him off last episode.

I personally dont think we've seen the last of her. Why would they keep harping on it with the interaction between Pete and her husband on the train. Just to fortify the L he took? Seems that would be too elementary. Just a thought tho.

• truth_juice
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I dont understand ppl hating on Ginsberg. Dude is doing what he was hired to do and you gotta have confidence. Dude is good at his job and I think it touched Dons ego a lil bit but I dont think it was anything personal between them. Don wanted to show he still has his touch. I think Megan being out of the office is going to be good for his focus.

he lacks in the social skills department and he was warn in a previous ad meeting

Yea I agree he's a little off but thats not even why Don is trippin. Its that dudes work is so good and he started having doubts about still having "it". Its kinda like how Pete was trying to make Roger feel dispensable. But in this case Ginsberg was just doing his job and minding his biz and Don caught feelings for his own reasons. Don is my dude but I'm just saying the Ginsberg hate on the board is confusing to me. No biggie tho
  • Matt-
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

I personally dont think we've seen the last of her. Why would they keep harping on it with the interaction between Pete and her husband on the train. Just to fortify the L he took? Seems that would be too elementary. Just a thought tho.

i mean i guess it could change, but i just see her as another person ethering Pete's life. He wanted to control that relationship. he wanted a jump off. I don't think we will ever see her in that capacity. they may smash again, but it won't be a part of his original plan
  • Matt-
    Options

i like him. he put out a better ad than Don, he already knows how to play the game with Roger, and he is at least going to speak up to Don for ? him over.