Options
2»

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PuPu DLC fight

http://youtu.be/YfJokkbLukk

I still can't beat Gilgamesh on Normal, I messed up my Chichu, so I have to use Omega.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just beat this yesterday, The final boss's were way easy to me, i didnt die once. I hated the ending. Time traveling made everything confusing, i didnt know what belonged or didnt belong lol. Then seeing lightning at the end and the final message... i was like youve got to be kidding me. Overall i thought the game was FUNNER than FFXIII but story wise that was kinda wack and such a short Final Fantasy. If i go do all the paradox endings does it change the end of the game? i know now i can go back and ? that giant flan and atlas n stuff.
  • BoldChild
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Just beat this yesterday, The final boss's were way easy to me, i didnt die once. I hated the ending. Time traveling made everything confusing, i didnt know what belonged or didnt belong lol. Then seeing lightning at the end and the final message... i was like youve got to be kidding me. Overall i thought the game was FUNNER than FFXIII but story wise that was kinda wack and such a short Final Fantasy. If i go do all the paradox endings does it change the end of the game? i know now i can go back and ? that giant flan and atlas n stuff.

Were you overleveld? To me the boss fight was the hardest fight in game, well until I figured out it's attack pattern and the right right paradigm to use. I wasn't high enough in level to ? it in one stagger. As the fight goes on it has like 3 different attacks that can wipe you out if you're not in triple SEN.

Most of the paradox endings are kind of weird, and they're basically cliff hangers. If you manage to get all the fragments you can see the games true ending. It's basically the same result, but with a little more detail.

I was loling when I saw the ending. lauce.

I have 150 frags, but I just google the secret ending.

There is probably going to be a XIII-3, if not,
    searh, noel and crew LAUCED
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah ill be shocked if theres not a 3rd one. I think i was over leveled. that part right before the boss's, with the shifting stairs and platforms. I got lossed in there and killed everything in my path. I had 2 roles at level 99 and a 3rd role for both chars at around 76. Noel had 3.2k health and serah had 2.7k Used flanitor for a medic and this weird monster that had wheels for feet and a giant hole in his body for a mouth as a ravager. Silver Chocobo for Sentinel. I got real good with my sen sen sen timing. I had more trouble with a behemoth fight right before the bosses.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Might just do the endings to get the acheivements. This is the only new game i had to play lol now i got nothing! what happens when i go back to the older times? do i have to reverse them and play the whole level again? or will the boss just be wandering around?
  • BoldChild
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Might just do the endings to get the acheivements. This is the only new game i had to play lol now i got nothing! what happens when i go back to the older times? do i have to reverse them and play the whole level again? or will the boss just be wandering around?

You have to close the gate, and turn on the paradox scope. Not for all of them though. For Atlas you can just close the gate and then ? him at full power (don't do the weakening thing)

Also redo all the Caius fights with the Paradox scope on. (The one in Oerba, and the two fights you have to do when Serah and Noel are by themselves. Those two fights were hard as ? , had to put it on easy.)
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lol i dominated Caius in the one on one fights. when i got low health popped to Sen and potioned myself. i didnt use any potions in the game until that fight had hella potions lol. When i did it with noel i whooped caius' ass and then the cutscene shows noel all beat up i was like wtf man? lol. How exactly do you close the gate?
  • BoldChild
    Options
    Lol i dominated Caius in the one on one fights. when i got low health popped to Sen and potioned myself. i didnt use any potions in the game until that fight had hella potions lol. When i did it with noel i whooped caius' ass and then the cutscene shows noel all beat up i was like wtf man? lol. How exactly do you close the gate?

If the R1 option to close the gate is not up, you have to find the gate seal, which is usually in one of those floating box items somewhere in one of the episodes. Will probably have to google to find the locations for each one.
    And yeah, the one one caius fights were easy at first, but when you fight him with the paradox scope on, the difficulty increases.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    DLC:Requiem of The Goddess Trailer

Supposed to come out some time tomorrow, supposedly.

http://youtu.be/Pvvq_yaTf8g