CM Punk has been WWE Champ since Nov 20, 2011.

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
What are your thoughts?

Too long? Good? Time to drop it soon?

HHH held it for over 100 days in 2008, Miz held it over 100 days next and now Punk.

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I was thinking about this afew days ago....

at first it was dope now its like ehh for some reason i guess since its like he's not even main eventing
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good. Now the belt has some validity to it.

Champs need to hold on to that ? for at least six months to give their reign any real substance.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk dont have that fresh feel to him anymore, he not dropping any more pipe bombs. Add to the fact the WWE title is secondary to whatever feud Cena has got going.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I cant even blame Cm Punk for the run. You get what you wish for. It's not his fault. he continues having good to great matches. He has no control over how he is booked.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Co-sign Bandit and Chi.

It would mean more if he was relevant; more main events and an actual feud or feuds. Cent with or without the title is the main guy at all times, that's a damn shame.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its kinda sad how cm punk has only main evented one ppv since becoming wwe champion
    meanwhile cena has main evented three and will most likely main event over the limit
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    CM Punks character is getting bigger. A longer title reign means the WWE Title is prestigious again
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've liked CM Punks run as champ...I hope he keeps it for a while longer...I don't see him dropping it to anyone
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punks reign has been top notch.... wanna see him hold it a few more months actually.... dude is getting to Jericho level where he CANT put on a bad match
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his matches are great.....story lines...not so much.....they gave it a good try with the alcoholic pops though...
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint mad at it. he goin to war wit cats. and i hate to say this, i really do: but its time R-Truth get that run. he growing on me. and i hate it. dude next. peep his style.

i hated him before because he coonin, but talent is talent.

(like them tag team brothaz lol) they next too