Who has the most impressive abilities to you?

13»

Comments

• FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Wolverine. dude is like 500 years old, can drink and smoke and ingest any kind of ? n not lose health. Love the claws
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo i have aquestion that i was pondering last night while stoned....LMAO

excuse my possible ignorance..

Since Green Lantern can manifest anything he sees in his mind with his ring.... Could he say manifest Thor's hammer and use it to its full potential? ( i know Thor is marvel) I mean in the movie (sorry) they were able to recreate the gravitaional pull of the sun..which is kinda crazy.. so is it possible?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strictly of powers and abilities.....Sentry.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BK Product wrote: »

Since Green Lantern can manifest anything he sees in his mind with his ring.... Could he say manifest Thor's hammer and use it to its full potential? ( i know Thor is marvel) I mean in the movie (sorry) they were able to recreate the gravitaional pull of the sun..which is kinda crazy.. so is it possible?

.....?
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭

.....?

No he can't..Thor's hammer is enchanted by Odin
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    professor x is mind-? this thread right now.....
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh so many people have so much power buteither lack creativity to use them or are afraid of such power.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brainiac 5. Dudes team would be ? lost without him and he's on a team with essentially magneto, professor x, 2 supermen, one actual superman, iceman, sabretooth, etc/
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    between gambit and wolverine...

wolverine is essentially immortal... ? ? around and be like 400 years old on some vampire ? .....

i ? with it...

but i can honestly say reading up on gambit's ? ....i was beyond impressed.. that ? higher limits are ridiculous
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also i have to add in magneto and that kid from heroes micah...

micah in todays world is a ? ? .......point blank simple and plain