ITS OVER!!!!! (Me&My Girl Just Broke Up)

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    i cheated once and she didnt know it so why she accusing
    she knows. belee dat, ? .
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Hitta wrote:
    long story short we been on the rocks ever since that talk we had about givin me head. She wanna be slick disrespect but she clearly forgot whose name is on the lease so i wait for her to go out then locked her ass out my house. Now this happened sunday she been staying at her parents house for the last two days (most of her ? at my place). Now i admit we was trying to get back right send text&talking on the phone. So today she came over talking bout shes gonna change everythang was cool we was chilling one thing lead to another. We in the bed&when it comes down to it she still didnt suck the ? -_-. So i made some slick comment about another ? she got hot wanna go through my phone&check my facebook couldnt find ? yet started accusing me of cheating. The ? tried to baby boy my ass but i wasnt havin it. I go to the closet grab her fav dress&tore that ? up. Told her leave before more of her ? get tore up so she dips (after i let her grab most of her clothes)...........its 9:27pm where im at&i just got a text from the ? saying we over......(kanye shrug) IM FREE ?

even though i know this story is as real as santa clause... this would be some of the most ? ? ive ever heard a 'man' doing

then santa must be one real ass ? ...and i cant really argue with the ? ? im more of a drake ? than i am 2pac so whats ya point
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote:
    long story short we been on the rocks ever since that talk we had about givin me head. She wanna be slick disrespect but she clearly forgot whose name is on the lease so i wait for her to go out then locked her ass out my house. Now this happened sunday she been staying at her parents house for the last two days (most of her ? at my place). Now i admit we was trying to get back right send text&talking on the phone. So today she came over talking bout shes gonna change everythang was cool we was chilling one thing lead to another. We in the bed&when it comes down to it she still didnt suck the ? -_-. So i made some slick comment about another ? she got hot wanna go through my phone&check my facebook couldnt find ? yet started accusing me of cheating. The ? tried to baby boy my ass but i wasnt havin it. I go to the closet grab her fav dress&tore that ? up. Told her leave before more of her ? get tore up so she dips (after i let her grab most of her clothes)...........its 9:27pm where im at&i just got a text from the ? saying we over......(kanye shrug) IM FREE ?

even though i know this story is as real as santa clause... this would be some of the most ? ? ive ever heard a 'man' doing

then santa must be one real ass ? ...and i cant really argue with the ? ? im more drake than i am 2pac so whats a point

so you admit to bein a hoe ass bitchmade ass ?

what kinda ? is you

ill spit in yo face homie
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    Hitta wrote:

then santa must be one real ass ? ...and i cant really argue with the ? ? im more drake than i am 2pac so whats a point

so you admit to bein a hoe ass bitchmade ass ?

what kinda ? is you

ill spit in yo face homie

? dont get it twisted im being real by admiting im not some hard ass thug but that dont mean i cant fight or beat ya ass i stay on 500 Allen Rd Culloden G.A ? come see bout me since u bad
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ^ when keepin it real goes wrong.....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt read

Drop the ? nudes
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    naw ? come to florida i promise ill beat yo ass then spit in yo face cause thats what i do to ? ?

ill just walk past you and spit in yo ? , and you just gon look cause thats what ? ? do

you on some ol sensitive cotton soft toilet paper ?

that hoe tellin all her friends about yo hoe ass...tore up a dress you prolly bought

what you gon do next, key her car

you aint no real ?

a real ? knows you aint gotta be a thug to be a real ?

only hoe ? think that

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AHHHAAAAAAA, This ? said he more like Drake....limp wrist bandit. Dude....she ? you from.beginning to end...I bet you didn't even get the ? iPad back. Whatta ? you is.
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    naw ? come to florida i promise ill beat yo ass then spit in yo face cause thats what i do to ? ?

ill just walk past you and spit in yo ? , and you just gon look cause thats what ? ? do

you on some ol sensitive cotton soft toilet paper ?

that hoe tellin all her friends about yo hoe ass...tore up a dress you prolly bought

what you gon do next, key her car

you aint no real ?

a real ? knows you aint gotta be a thug to be a real ?

only hoe ? think that

? u stay in floridia and i stay in G.A i threw the challenge gave ya my address and all that imma show ya ass real bru i treated bitchs a certain way and i treat ? a certain way i dont hit females so i aint touch her just ripped her fav ? up cause i knew she'd leave if i did but u a ? mean i can put my hands on ya so ? u wanna do 500 ALLEN RD CULLODEN G.A come see bout me i promise ya u wont make it out my yard let alone my rd so please step up or ?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta takin L's out'chea.

Your IC career over dun. Word to Young-Ice

Log off.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    AHHHAAAAAAA, This ? said he more like Drake....limp wrist bandit. Dude....she ? you from.beginning to end...I bet you didn't even get the ? iPad back. Whatta ? you is.

i still got the ps3 ? i care for
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    ? i kno id take you down thru there, id rob you usin yo ?

im sure she was in yo house for free, just chillin eatin yo food, and not even givin up no head

that hoe played you like the ? you is b

no ? like that will ever get the best of me

you wouldnt wanna fight me anyway cause i wouldnt show up to yo house in the daytime

fightin is for kids
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options

im sure she was in yo house for free, just chillin eatin yo food, and not even givin up no head

you wouldnt wanna fight me anyway cause i wouldnt show up to yo house in the daytime

fightin is for kids

? u must think im slow u think i dont got a strap ? i stay in the hood u cant walk around unprotected i learned that when my 1st place got broke into
  • Plap Sun
    Options

fightin is for kids

? u must think im slow u think i dont got a strap ? i stay in the hood u cant walk around unprotected i learned that when my 1st place got broke into
    Yroc wrote: »

• Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Hitta

Log Off dun.

Start over tomorrow.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta takin L's out'chea.

Your IC career over dun. Word to Young-Ice

Log off.

is there a story here?

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lmao, hitta is the ic's new meekins

po lil hit hit
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Bruh you giving out your address?

You're lucky this is new kinder gentler IC lol.

he gave out a fake adress, like ? do
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Bruh you giving out your address?

You're lucky this is new kinder gentler IC lol.

he gave out a fake adress, like ? do

bru u just talking cause u know u wont do ? i gave ya my address im done with ya do what u gotta do
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    bruh man up, SHE GONE

? done took yo heart and stepped onit with red bottoms that you bought

i dont wanna woop yo ass casue then you might start leavin me long ass voicemails, try to key my car, or bleach my clothes

i got enough crazy ? , i dont need a hoe ass ? pullin hoe stunts tryin to get even

did you call yo mama after yall broke up?

you hoe ass ? , i kno you did

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If yall do fight....Make sure yall record it

Im taking bets now. Who wanna put down?
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    An just so there aint no confusion 500 ALLEN RD aint my house address its the Sites (a park we got down here) meet me at the site on the basketball court hell we can fight in the baseball field or the soccer field for all i care ill still drag ya