BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
what does this mean roy williams

Comments

• Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am good with that. If we didnt have Austin we would have be SOL. Roy is a ? . WR and sure up the O-Line and we are good
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Williams not going anywhere

The Cowboys paid Roy E. Williams is $9.5 million option bonus last week.
    The bonus was guaranteed, so Dallas couldn't get out of paying it. Williams reported to the offseason program on time Monday. He called his 2009 season "a humbling experience," and says he'd "better get my life together."
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The way that Dez performed at his pro day he may be there when the Niners pick at 17. Im all for trading the pick to the Cowboys and getting an additional second rounder. From what Im hearing he's turned off alot of teams with his attitude and lack of preparation for his pro day. He also ran I believe in the 4.5 and 4.6 range not a good look for a WR.
  • BlackxChild
    edited March 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    The way that Dez performed at his pro day he may be there when the Niners pick at 17. Im all for trading the pick to the Cowboys and getting an additional second rounder. From what Im hearing he's turned off alot of teams with his attitude and lack of preparation for his pro day. He also ran I believe in the 4.5 and 4.6 range not a good look for a WR.

He ran a 4.55 which is Fitzgerald speed and alot better than Anquan Boldin...
  • BlackxChild
    edited March 2010
    Options
    msuman wrote: »
    Williams not going anywhere

The Cowboys paid Roy E. Williams is $9.5 million option bonus last week.
    The bonus was guaranteed, so Dallas couldn't get out of paying it. Williams reported to the offseason program on time Monday. He called his 2009 season "a humbling experience," and says he'd "better get my life together."

He could still be cut during the season if he doesnt show up
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If the Cowboys would be interested in a trade with the Raiders.....we could talk. If they REALLY want Dez Bryant.

The Broncos could take him due to the Brandon Marshall situation so they may have to get ahead of them.....

as well as the Bills and Jaguars

We have alot of needs......I really hope we trade down.....UNLESS Okung,Suh or Mccoy are there....then I would say F*ck the Cowboys we are keeping the pick lol
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He could still be cut during the season if he doesnt show up

Not saying he could not get cut but the Cowboys would look like fools for giving him 9.5M in March and cutting him anytime this season.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He ran a 4.55 which is Fitzgerald speed and alot better than Anquan Boldin...

He was also clocked at 4.68 and either way Larry Fitzgerald and anquan blodins character and work ethic has never been questioned. Dez was kicked of the team and it's been reported that he was consitently late to games and meetings. Like I said it's not out of the question that he drops out of the top fifteen. The broncos are already dealing with one disgruntled WR why would they draft another one in dez Bryant? Even crabtree last year slid to ten and his work ethic was never in question but his attitude was. Dez has both the whole diva WR mentality and bad work ethic.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damn..havnt heardt hat rumor
  • BlackxChild
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He was also clocked at 4.68 and either way Larry Fitzgerald and anquan blodins character and work ethic has never been questioned. Dez was kicked of the team and it's been reported that he was consitently late to games and meetings. Like I said it's not out of the question that he drops out of the top fifteen. The broncos are already dealing with one disgruntled WR why would they draft another one in dez Bryant? Even crabtree last year slid to ten and his work ethic was never in question but his attitude was. Dez has both the whole diva WR mentality and bad work ethic.

Actually there was talks that Fitzgerald hated running routes in the middle and getting hit....
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited April 2010
    Options

This, for the moment is pure speculation.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jerry trynna correct that Randy Moss ? ?
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? him...dallas needs to trade up for either taylor mays, or earl thomas
  • BlackxChild
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    ? him...dallas needs to trade up for either taylor mays, or earl thomas

Y would Dallas relive the Roy Williams saga with Mays....
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Y would Dallas relive the Roy Williams saga with Mays....

Co-sign...now if they got Earl THomas I would be happy as hell....but I don't see them trading up for a wideout....