MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!!!!

Options
herbalism101
herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
While the TNA Knockouts are mainly known for the hard hitting action they bring to the ring, one knockout will be making a big impact outside of the ring though. It has been confirmed that former WWE star and TNA Knockout Tara will be indeed posing for the adult magazine Penthouse. Here is the official statement via Twitter from Tara:

“Be sure to pick the newest edition of Penthouse to see your favorite knockout, Tara. Hubba Hubba,”

Source: wrestlinginc.com

That's right!!! Not fluffy Playboy......? Penthouse!!!
I wonder if she'll spread em wide.......

Comments

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she do this ? when she get old

man

ion even know if i wanna see no more
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard she had a wild streak. There's tales that she'd go through the locker room and flash people. Not sure how accurate that is because I don't remember the source but, now that I've heard this news, i don't put it past her.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bad news folks:

By Daniel Pena | May 16, 2012 | Comments (12)

-- In a battle of former "Beautiful People" mates, Angelina Love faced Velvet Sky on Tuesday in Orlando, Florida for an upcoming episode of TNA Xplosion.

-- Tara stated Tuesday via Twitter that she is featured in the latest issue of Penthouse. To add further details, she and Brooke Tessmacher were interviewed for a piece on the Knockouts Division. The adult magazine contains no photographs of the duo disrobed. Rather, the featured images are from TNA Wrestling events. --

Alex Silva, who earned a contract with TNA Wrestling as a result of the Gut Check Challenge, has been added to the company website's roster page.

-- This week's featured match on TNA Xplosion pits Samoa Joe against Kazarian.

WrestlingInc.com is the largest independently owned wrestling website in the world (Source: Alexa). Like us on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below:

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0516/552673/#ixzz1v8zr45TT

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Formally Victoria right?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Wouldve been better ten yrs ago but ill still check it out
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where they at dammit!