Wolverine, Deathstroke, Deadpool.

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Quite Comical
They all got that super healing factor. gettin shot in the head cant ? them, wolverine got burnt the hell up and still lived. Now what if... the 3 of them all were near a atomic bomb that went off. Would they be able to regenerate fast enough for their body to not disappear from the blast? i feel as if wolverine would live because of his skeleton but Deathstroke and Deadpool i feel would just be gone. Did this ever happen in the comics? or what do you guys think?

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine already did it, Deathstroke has survived similar IIRC as has Deadpool and he has regenerated from a puddle and maybe even a drop of blood.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deadpool is immortal without the healing factor, Thanos cursed him because Death (is a woman in Marvel) was in love with Deadpool and Thanos got jealous

Deadpool is currently trying to get his own team the Uncanny X Force to ? him
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah i read that in 53 of deadpool just started buying his storyline. Thats cool tho thanks guys, they better not succeed in killing him. Why exactly does he want to die again?
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deadpool's regen is better than both Slade and Logan's
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ah i always knew they were almost exactly the same, i thought it was just DC ripping off Marvel or vice versa, didnt know they were made by the same dude. Props.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ooooooooooooooooo
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know in Wolverine 48, Logan got fried by a blast from Nitro to the skeleton and was able to regenerate. The crazy thing is that he actually dies but some kind of way he beats death in a fight in limbo and comes back, if he loses he stays dead.