UFC FANS!!!! Your fav UFC PPV since 100?

Options
will grimey
will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I now have all of these but wanna start off with the most brutal PPV....

Suggestions???

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Honestly?

I've lost alot of interest in UFC, the fights are starting to run together...

The champions that are in LW, WW, MW and so good that they aint going no where anytime soon.
    These are the true definitions of athletes, and honestly watching them fight the contenders they've gone up against has been almost insulting...

UFC's Matchmaking has gone to ? , and it's all because Dana is more concerned with his guys beating the snot out of The PrideFC Legends that are 4 years past their prime...

Strikeforce has much better match making and much more entertaining fights...

I know you aint ask all that but I just had to get it off my chest...

now breath.....Now did venting make u feel better? lol

Im being told that if I dont watch Silva vs Griffin then I shouldn't watch anything...
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I can't really think of what each ppv has and doesn't. You haven't seen Silva destroy Forrest right? Definately watch that along with

Randy vs. Big Nog
    BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez
    Machida vs. Shogun
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • thenatureboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All very one sided beatings and Machida vs Shogun will have you tear your TV off the wall...

Randy vs. Nog wasn't really one sided.

If TS wants to check out two of the best fights from last year watch Donald Ceronne vs. Ben Henderson and Gilbert Melendez vs. Josh Thompson 2.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anyone with Anderson Silva on the card. He is the best fighter in UFC , no one else is worth watching. Most street fights are better than UFC fights.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • thenatureboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I respectfully disagree with your statement...

What would you have as one of the best matches of the last year?
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i know its not a UFC PPV....but i will promise you i buy that faber vs. aldo wec ppv at the end of the month.....has classic written all over it
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    i know its not a UFC PPV....but i will promise you i buy that faber vs. aldo wec ppv at the end of the month.....has classic written all over it

Man u ain't never lied...That is going to be epic. The Cali Kid better come with it or it's a wrap for him.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man u ain't never lied...That is going to be epic. The Cali Kid better come with it or it's a wrap for him.

I second co-sign. WEC (although same company as UFC) and Strikeforce be where its at. Pay 50 dollars for some UFC bs. F that, WEC and strikeforce have way more parody and the matches are more standup. This on the ground for 3 rounds is getting stupid. Im a boxing fan though so bias. Plus because WEC and strikeforce are free and do not have so many fighters I feel I know the people more. I hardly know anyone at UFC to care about besides the last two fights.