Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cosign, old ? stay thinking they're entitled to try to drop knowledge.

Bruh, if you were less successful at my age than I am or if you're significantly less successful than I plan to be, ? that ? .

"Young Legal you should get a trade. Everybody uses air conditioners. Once you get the hang of it, you can start your own business."

^^? outta here.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    He from N.O.

You gotta address this ? as "lil daddy" to get his respect

At least woadie wasnt ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have two ears and one mouth for a reason. Soak that ? up and pay attention. Even when I don't wanna hear what they're talking about, I'll still listen to them on the low. Hell, I even learn ? from them when they're not saying anything. Me just looking at their situation and how it makes them feel helps me out in the long run. I'll look at an older ? and know that I need to stay on top of my ? and save money.

Listen and learn from them, they'll teach you more than you realize.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    WHOSE THE ? NOW PAYBACK IS A ?
    Feelings.gif
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its the internet bruh don't take this ? so serious.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    Young ? got heart

Yeah he took on everyone....on the internet
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    see i put the shirt on cause i respect females but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off

lol, believe me, your not embarrassing me with your measly 1 pack.

also fyi, abs shouldn't look like somebody sewed hot dog wieners under your skin

haha shawty got jokes oh well it be like that sometimes but im still pulling bitchs so whats one dislike cant have everybodys approval

i'm sure you do, ugly hoes can't really be too choosy now can they?
    pralims wrote: »
    see i put the shirt on cause i respect females but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off

lol, believe me, your not embarrassing me with your measly 1 pack.

also fyi, abs shouldn't look like somebody sewed hot dog wieners under your skin

haha shawty got jokes oh well it be like that sometimes but im still pulling bitchs so whats one dislike cant have everybodys approval

hoes are hoes for a reason....you gets no props for pullin hoes

any ? can pull em

i call all females bitchs and hoes you could be a ? &ill still say ? or hoe you took that to literal so those comments aint hitting ? but air
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Powerful thread. Some old heads are cool, and they can drop useful knowledge.

But

Alot of these old heads are bitter at the young mother ? .
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    im not even going to address the fact that drakes yunger brother just cameout the closet&dissed me with a gif i used on him in his own thread lol ? just did a hit&run gif&look at all dis bitter salty old ? &one ? bout to jump off a cliff cause i dissed ? that belong in retirement homes im sorry if anybody feelings where hurt by my powerful thread lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

Bruh, if you were less successful at my age than I am or if you're significantly less successful than I plan to be, ? that ? .

"Young Legal you should get a trade. Everybody uses air conditioners. Once you get the hang of it, you can start your own business."

^^? outta here.

did you ever think they made mistakes and they dont want you to do the same but to live up you the potential they see in you but you dont see in yourself?

the idea...is actually a good one....but if you dant have plans for the future an live for now then it really dont matter....let the next man get that money then
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

^^? outta here.

did you ever think they made mistakes and they dont want you to do the same but to live up you the potential they see in you but you dont see in yourself?

the idea...is actually a good one....but if you dant have plans for the future an live for now then it really dont matter....let the next man get that money then

or they could just be old fools full of hot ? not every old head is wise bro some are just old ass folks who where fools when they where yung&never matured when they where old just because ya body changes doesnt mean ya mindset does i know a 35yr old who still lives with his momma who tried to teach me bout the game i laughed in his ? face&walked off
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    He from N.O.

You gotta address this ? as "lil daddy" to get his respect

At least woadie wasnt ?

im from houston dude this ? cant get his facts right he just looking for ether
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^? outta here.

or they could just be old fools full of hot ? not every old head is wise bro some are just old ass folks who where fools when they where yung&never matured when they where old just because ya body changes doesnt mean ya mindset does i know a 35yr old who still lives with his momma who tried to teach me bout the game i laughed in his ? face&walked off

i hear what you trying to say...but just let him talk..you'd be surprised at what you can take from ppl.

you can learn alot from the least likely to know ? type ? .

i try take something from everyone i encounter...whether it be something good and what not to do....but i have to listen first before i can learn anything.

so even if the ? is 35 an living with his mom....listen to what he has to say....so you know what not to do or listen an you can hear the mistakes he made
    you gotta stop lookin at failure as something you cant learn from...success is nothing more than the end of failures
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    typical i just turned 18 so im an adult i know everything ass ? , ? still got mama breast milk after taste ass ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    DAMITT wrote: »
    typical i just turned 18 so im an adult i know everything ass ? , ? still got mama breast milk after taste ass ?

@DAMITT i dont even live with my momma so dont talk about what you dont know cause ya post just sounded like a typical bitter old ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Old heads dropping knowledge is old heads dropping knowledge. Old heads dropping ? is old heads dropping ? . Discern from the two and move on ? . No need to ?

why is it considered ? i see plenty of old ? complain about the yunger generation on this site hell yall made us now yall wanna talk ? about us but the min i start bashing old ? im ? smh at the hypocrites
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Old heads dropping knowledge is old heads dropping knowledge. Old heads dropping ? is old heads dropping ? . Discern from the two and move on ? . No need to ?

why is it considered ? i see plenty of old ? complain about the yunger generation on this site hell yall made us now yall wanna talk ? about us but the min i start bashing old ? im ? smh at the hypocrites

co-sign he just made a point right there
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speaking of "baking cakes" im gonna attempt to make a red velvet from scratch next week....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    speaking of "baking cakes" im gonna attempt to make a red velvet from scratch next week....

@copperkid27 baking a cake is slang for whippin and if you dk what whippin is idk whatelse to tell ya
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    1.jpg

@The_Maryvale_Joker i would taste her rainbow no lie but let me ask you something do you always spend ya days looking for pics on the net to troll with or is it just a hobby cause that cant be life
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My question to T/S is, if you knew the ? you knew now when you was 12 years old, how far ahead of the game would you be?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

@copperkid27 baking a cake is slang for whippin and if you dk what whippin is idk whatelse to tell ya

I knew what slang was before u were a tickle in ya daddys ? young fellow....but copperkid is speaking of pastries