King Of Fighters......The Movie???

Options
grumpy_new_yorker
grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in IllGaming
are you ? serious? why do they have to do this to every single good game franchise?? make a ? movie and serve it on a hot plate.

really???

edit: KEEP making ? movies.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mENc2NvJ8g8&feature=related[/video]

Comments

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You Late. But, I agree, the KOF Movie looks like ? dew. The main problem is that nobody looks like who they are supposed to be, with the exception of Kyo Kusanagi, despite being a very japanese man being played by a very white actor. Sean Faris' costume, look and everything is spot ? on,but a white dude named Kyo Kusanagi? really? wheredeydodatat?

Rain would have made a kick ass Kyo, yeah that ? is korean, but he made a kick ass japanese dude in Ninja Assassin.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol 1st Goku was a white teenager now this
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol 1st Goku was a white teenager now this

What's even more messed up is that This is directed by that same cat that did Jet Li's Fist of Legend, Gordon Chan I think his name is, so you telling me this ? couldn't find NOBODY else that fit the part? We complain about Hollywood ? on us, but they ? on asians way worse lol. This ? is like if Tom Hanks was in the Shaft remake instead of Samuel L. Jackson.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? bootsy. isnt Terry Bogard supposed to have long blond hair, and wheres his iconic hat. i dont even know who everybody else is suposed to be and im a KOF nut. well another bad movie game.
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited April 2010
    Options

...Like I've said numerous times, any and all video game movies should be either Animated or CGI. You'd think they learned their lesson(s) from the EPIC FAILures that were Super Mario Bros., Double Dragon, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat Annihilation, just to name a few...
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok WTF!? terry doesn't have his trademark hat or long hair (i think its a mullet though) and where the ? is iori. i know kyo is the main good guy but ? iori is the most popular person in KOF and one of the most popular characters in fighting games
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nevermind i saw the trailer again(my browser was messing up)....THATS WHO YOU HAVE AS IORI!?!?!?!? REALLY!?!?!?!? I'M NOT ? I'M JUST SURPRISED AT THE HORRIBLE CASTING. i mean a white guy named kyo kusanagi and iori yagami. at least we all knew rugal was jewish (how the hell can berstein not be jewish not trying to be racist). but man...just....? man
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KOF 12 was ? awful, so will this movie. Mai looking like a 45 year old lady. I wouldn't been able to tell who was who if they didn't show the names. I rather watch the Chun-Li movie than this garbage.