Pastor Troy dissin Gucci, Jeezy, Luda and T.I. in New Track (Album comin soon)

2»

Comments

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Troy is wack for this and is just showing he does not even know the game he claims to play. Tip, Jeezy, nor Luda have anything to do with what he contributed to which was the Crunk movement. If he wants to send shots at anyone it should be Lil Jon, but he want because Jon is not currently hot. This is like Jesus and Mohammed beefing. ? was not even in the same book. Troy needs to learn his ? like any ? ? backing him on this ? . Long live the game.
  • southern_swanga
    southern_swanga Members Posts: 36
    GSonII wrote: »
    Troy is wack for this and is just showing he does not even know the game he claims to play. Tip, Jeezy, nor Luda have anything to do with what he contributed to which was the Crunk movement. If he wants to send shots at anyone it should be Lil Jon, but he want because Jon is not currently hot. This is like Jesus and Mohammed beefing. ? was not even in the same book. Troy needs to learn his ? like any ? ? backing him on this ? . Long live the game.

to make it so bad he already dissed him too on a song called murda man

• southern_swanga
    southern_swanga Members Posts: 36
    edited May 2012
    As big of a fan as I am of Troy's early ? ...now that I think about it....maybe that ? never did deserve the fame. He been dissin since he got in the door, takin shots at Master P on We Ready, he said ? Puff Daddy, The LOX and everybody up north on another track, beefin with Lil Jon and BME, beefin with them "original" DSGB ? , Sammy Sam, now this. Probably left out some more people. A lot of it seem like he came out of nowhere with the disses toward the other people too, what kinda ? is that.

Didnt he beef with that other ? from Augusta named Miracle back then too?
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this the same pastor troy who last claim to fame is being sued on a tv court show/?
    http://youtu.be/8wChBULfmas
    he stay getting self made Ls
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the A its always deeper than rap. For all we know those ? played him when he tried to buy a verse...

It's funny you said that cause I remember on 'Tool Muziq' he said something about T.I. not wanting to do a verse for P Troy cause all P had to offer was $12,000
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why is pastor troy rapping like he didn't sell out and tried to go commercial and failed miserably
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Troy gave the mainstream/commercial route one chance with 'Universal Soldier' and he actually didn't do bad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIiFCNBNA2s

Universal Soldier was a commercial failure. It might've sold a few hundred thousand, but not the success Universal was hoping for.

Some artists aren't meant for mainstream success (Canibus, Ras Kass, Baby D, Yungstar, etc) and P Troy is one of them.

He's a pioneer of crunk/southern gangsta music in GA, but he was in his prime before that style of music blew up nation-wide.

Dude deserves a lot of credit like other legendary GA rappers (PA, Kilo Ali, Goodie Mob, etc).

It's more of case of bad timing for him b/c he probably would've been a bigger star if he would'be dropped 3-4 years later

• mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    MRDRO wrote: »
    YAWN.....AINT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY STUDEN THAT BOY!

PT AINT HAD A HIT IN LIKE 8-9 YEARS

Kinda disappointed P.T. stoopin to that "I have a new album coming out, let me diss some people to help promote it" level.

Thats how pastor troy started when he dissed master p. He dissed everyone from no limit to puffy to wu tang on his first album. None of the disses were hard all he said was ? them
  • c.b.b.
    lol, dude even called out The Lox on one of his early albums
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what ever happened to DSGB i used to ? with them
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Help Me Rhonda, Help Help Me Rhonda
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    i heard he got beat dwon for claiming the wrong hood and dey took his belt...lol...then i heard he got dropped in Augusta
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I came in here thinking you was talking about this song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbd05EJ7PsU

this ? go hard
  • c.b.b.
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    what ever happened to DSGB i used to ? with them

I think Lil Pete was beefing with Troy for a while and then squashed it with him.

Blackout and Pinhead were sorry as hell at rapping. I think Blackout was good on the production tip tho