Ok i'll admitt i have a problem do i need help?

Options
2»

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? i keep my fat hoes...
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ppl get me mixed up thinking I got work done. I never tried to be a dime, my look is regular to me, because its how I look regular.

A dime peice IMO goes for the superficial perfect look. They have a obession with their physical appearance. & sometimes they are so vain they are mentally instabled.

I dont like being confused with this type because men really do not think they are real...
  • iluvfathoes:)
    iluvfathoes:) Members Posts: 120
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    alot of men are like this. they pose with a dime but really like the average type. They feel pressured like they have 2 have a superficial dime with implants and a fake look. It's a man thing I guess. deep down inside they want a regular chick.

damn you understand. I call it a trophy wife.
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    real ? i keep my fat hoes...
    i agree i cant let mine go
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    ppl get me mixed up thinking I got work done. I never tried to be a dime, my look is regular to me, because its how I look regular.

A dime peice IMO goes for the superficial perfect look. They have a obession with their physical appearance. & sometimes they are so vain they are mentally instabled.

I dont like being confused with this type because men really do not think they are real...
    i agree