118 Rappers better than Cam'ron

Options
13»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at ? not knowing who Tash from the Alcoholiks is and Taje from the Souls of Mischief

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a list full people know one cares about mostly...

Great thing that was not the point of the thread, smart guy.

LOL at ? not knowing who Tash from the Alcoholiks is and Taje from the Souls of Mischief

A damn shame
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is ? .
    i respect t/s's opinion but his hip hop knowledge is short.

that children of the corn album and cam's first solo album alone are enough to put him above most of the ppl named.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best Cam to me was during the Children of The Corn era but I don't have a problem with him. He seems like he's a hard and successful working man in this business.
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Lol you must have been bored. Pre dipset cam was dope.
    I didn't see this at first. Quote for emphasis!

• yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    this is ? .

that children of the corn album and cam's first solo album alone are enough to put him above most of the ppl named.

I just named over 118 rappers and my knowledge is short because you do not agree? I doubt you have heard half as much rap as I have. I doubt you know more than 80 names on here that you have actually listened to more than 20 tracks from each. Please do not try to discredit me because you have a different opinion, next time pal.
    The best Cam to me was during the Children of The Corn era but I don't have a problem with him. He seems like he's a hard and successful working man in this business.

What does the latter have to do with actual music? Because it has nothing to do with actual music, which is the discussion here, thank you.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cam >>>>> jada

fact
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options
    this is ? .

I just named over 118 rappers and my knowledge is short because you do not agree? I doubt you have heard half as much rap as I have. I doubt you know more than 80 names on here that you have actually listened to more than 20 tracks from each. Please do not try to discredit me because you have a different opinion, next time pal.

What does the latter have to do with actual music? Because it has nothing to do with actual music, which is the discussion here, thank you.
    Actually it does because he had hits and was very successful with Dipset. For some reason you have a problem with other opinions oppose to yours. If you didn't want to read what others had to say you shouldn't have made this thread. Oh and you're very welcomed.

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cam is top 5 doa
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pop.... you discredit yourself saying cam is 'nursery rhymes'. its almost like you never heard his 1st album. or even SDE. where was the nursery rhyming with songs like this?...
    http://youtu.be/KP4K8izJvUE
    or
    http://youtu.be/I0w2_BeZksg
    or
    http://youtu.be/ZO7RuuiPy7U

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant cosign... Cam be spittin....
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know the Liks and Souls of Mischief as a collective, not individual artists.

I left my backpack at school
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited May 2012
    Options
    cam >>>>> jada

fact

I will not put up a fight

RodrigueZz wrote: »
    YouMad.jpg?1260647699

I gave you a GOAT, that is actually funny.
    this is ? .

Actually it does because he had hits and was very successful with Dipset. For some reason you have a problem with other opinions oppose to yours. If you didn't want to read what others had to say you shouldn't have made this thread. Oh and you're very welcomed.

I read the opinion on everyone in this thread and have responded to most, if not all. I have emotional intelligence and actually listen to what others have to say when they disagree with me. If they are mature and logical about it, that is fine. You made a statement and I gave an accurate response to it. Stop trying to be a smart-ass for no reason, as it does not fit you. MC Hammer has hits, Vanillia Ice, you see what we did there? You made an unintelligible response by bringing up "hits" to validate your opinion which is based on faulty logic, please stop now.
    cam is top 5 doa

You can not be serious, give me your list

@NY I heard those joints, got a homie when I was younger who liked Cam and those were nursery rhymes. On the Children Of The Corn, nursery rhymes. I always skip him and Nore's verse on Fantastic Four, should have been Kurupt and DMX at that point on that song man.

aneed123 wrote: »
    cant cosign... Cam be spittin....

I can not take this serious
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never considered Cam dope, just aight.

Jada>Cam
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What? yo Yeah I Rap So Dont, how is Cam'ron one of the worst of all-time? I heard at least 20 rappers worse than him since the ringtone era in 05-06 e.g. Waka, Plies, D4L, Dem Franchise Boyz, Lil B, Mims, Mike Jones etc.

None of those 20+ rappers put songs out as dope as D Rugs, Weekend Girl and Oh Boy. And none of those rappers killed guest features such as Gone by Kanye and Popeyes by The Clipse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdraGREBEKg

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree, Cam'ron was a beast once upon a time and dropped a lot of good material and verses. He did drop off, though.

Member of Children of the Corn, S.D.E., Confessions of Fire...all those freestyles with the Children that he killed when he was just a kid.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol cam better the 40% of your list and has made better albums then 60%
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 CHAINZZZZZZ! TRUUUUUUUUUU!
    3220679_o.gif
    2chainz1.gif
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    lol cam better the 40% of your list and has made better albums then 60%

Cam made better albums than 80% of that list.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    moedays wrote: »
    Never considered Cam dope, just aight.

Jada>Cam

lol in what way? cam has better albums, better flow, better wordplay... and i'm not even a fan like that.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cam'ron sucks now.
    ? that ?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH@ blasphemy thread.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options