Game of Thrones- Season 2

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeyne is fine then a ? too(The chick Robb ? with), so is Margaery Martell Renly's former ? with her freaky ass. And Osha is low key fine too real talk.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    *wish that episode was 2 hours post*

Rains of Castamere outro>>
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i don't think the season finale will top this episode, i really didnt expect this one to end like this...and why the ? sansa still in the capital
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Stannis is that dude first off the boat and the last to leave. That's the future king right there
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    yea he proved something this episode....too bad Tywin saved the day
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The spoiler only concerns tonights episode...I haven't read the books or read ahead to if you have seen tonight's episode there are no spoilers.

I thought this episode was weak as hell. I love this show and i don't want to seem like a hater, but the angle they took with Dog being all sentimental and ? was weird. Why did he just dip on his people like that seemed way to out of character. I don't seeing him acknowledge right and wrong but to abandon his stance as "THE ? of Goons" was weird. Tyrion's fighting was weird. Joffrey needs to receive some punishment. He is a ? . No one respects him I don't want to see him getting hard body on anybody for the duration of his time on the show. Stansa's character is dry as hell. What is her roll? Bronn was the star of this episode in my opinion. Cersie is always great in dialogue. Lazy writing. the entire way scene was scattered and then to have Tywin run up in the joint after not seeing anything of him the entire scrap was fuckery. It was entertaining, but what the ? at all the ? that happened. Very poor writing in my opinion thats the first time I can say that about this show. I am going to watch the episode again to see i I still feel the same way.

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Sansa was killing it with the shittalk too. Her and Cersei with the lion cub scene. Gotta watch it again though. Was way to hype for Stannis. Stepped off the boat like "? a shield". Wilfire scene was great too.

Edit: Finally found the outro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2l2_v6Ur8
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the HOund was scared of fire.
  • bignorm
    the hound was gonna get murked by the captain of the watch.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    so they just gon murk tyrion too...

man ? this show
  • Inglewood_B
    edited May 2012
    at the end of every season they just get rid of the main character or what?
    and that one dude already gave up what happened to rob. i mean damn dude just be buildin up his characters just enough to make you care, then drop the hammer on they ass... wtf
  • bignorm
    Tyrion aint dead. He just was injured.

If anyone bout to get murked, its the Hound.

lol at fleeing the city when your side won.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    That wildfire explosions was dope. Apparently this scene alone costed 7 million dollars. GOT DAMN.

iAeQ2KJ7L5Azh.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »

lol at fleeing the city when your side won.

Are you sure? I was ? when I saw them eyes close. First Ned, then Drago. If Tyrion goes too, I'm done watching this show...........until the next episode.
  • bignorm
    I aint sure. But with the others there was no doubt. a beheding and burned to death.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Wow, best episode of the entire series. The quotables in this episode were unbelievable.

Cersei's ? quotables were GOAT: The women in this room will be in for a bit of a ? . Cotdayum.

If Hound and Bronn actually got to throw down against each other, I don't see how Hound doesn't ? him up. Dude was absolutely bodying ? during battle, slashing whole men in half while laughing. The only x-factor is Hound doesn't like fire, and you know Bronn would use that to his advantage though.

Tyrion went out like a ? G. Engineered the entire wildfire battle plan, and took half of Stannis's fleet before he even step foot on land. Then when Joffrey runs home, he's like ? that and leads the men into battle himself. He did his thing on the battle field too.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why the hell did the captain of the watch attack tyrion?? and he's not dead, just injured probably.

I knew the hound would at some point take sansa under his wing, didnt think it would happen so soon though. Dont know why he all of a sudden said ? the ? , and decided to dip out on his own. its not like they alluded to his feelings being that way or anything...

that explosion scene was ? awesome, in reality those soldiers would have said "? that, ? got nuclear explosions and ? going off, im not getting off this boat"

Cersei is a ? , cant wait for her to be killed at some point.

the fighting scenes were pretty well done considering it being just a tv series, i liked all the extra gore in this one
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me find out Stannis is handy with the steel, if you know what I mean....he definitely earning his Keep.
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Stannis Baratheon gives no ? . You better ? his ass because if you cut off everything but his head, he'll bite you to death.

Oh, and uh HALF MAN! HALF MAN! HALF MAN! Wonder where they learned that chant?
  • bignorm
    The hound just got spooked of all the fire. Warriors do get spooked sometimes.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »

Who do you think is gonna step to the Hound?

I don't see anybody brave enough or skilled enough to do it.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Especially since the most traumatic event of his life involved fire. I wish the hound would have really popped off on Joffrey, but he at least did get his "? you" in.

Bronn is a G tho. He shot the arrow that caused the inferno, saved the hound despite him cockblocking, and he was cuttin ? up.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    best episode of the season ?

tyrion and stannis were trill as ?

that lion cub scene in the throne room was crazy
  • Inglewood_B
    2nd watch...

i wanna smang that ? bron had on his lap
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Btw, Lannisters stay winning. Lloras Tyrell unified his house and troops with Tywin over Stannis. Smashed Stannis's fleet into pieces. Lannisters gonna have the game on lock right now.