Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @beenwize so that's how u get down proudly sending people to links by people who is against Yah, Really a bisexual that practice witchcraft...bobby hemit, lol. I told you was attract to those type of spirits. Thats worst then when you came back preaching that we all under alien control and Yahushua is an alien, the aliens wrote the holy books and build the pyramid and u tried to lead me to a book and a site by a women who said she's an alien trapped on earth
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.

Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

you ? that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when ? about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

Are you blinded?

Why would your ? allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.

Peace :)

? there you go with this false premise ? . Show me where Yahwah allows or disallows people to write what the ? they want. Man has free will ? .

Im a Maritan and a metallurgist. Jesus came to me in a vision and told me to tell you what he said. No what Im saying is opposite to what the people whop taught him said but you should believe me because I seen him in a vision on the side of Martin Luther King Blvd...

? thats how stupid that Pauline doctrine sounds to the studied....

Don't play stupid now.. The KJV or any other similar Bible has been the main book used in African American churches and elsewhere across the world. So my question is, why is Paul allowed to write half of the New Testament if you say he is a false Apostle? Most religious literature that blacks and other people have used throughout the world has included the New Testament and Paul.. Moses heard a voice out of a burning bush so I guess you're saying it's impossible for Paul to hear a voice just because your DOCTRINE does not agree with what he taught.

Are you saying Yeshua was lying to Paul in the scripture below?

Acts 26:14
    And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the ? .

Acts 26:15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?' "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied.
    ===========================

And if the KJV Bible, New Testament, and Paul are all FALSE as you claim then WHERE IS YOUR ? INSPIRED RELIGIOUS LITERATURE ?? You keep ignoring that question.

Can you read ? ? Paul was allowed to write whatever the ? he wanted to because we have free will. Aint no most religious people use ? ..Fake ass ? using words like "most" with no numbers to back it up. I dont have a doctrine. Pauls writings are illigetimate purely on their own meit, or lack thereof. The new testament is illegitimate. Constantine made that up. Constantine was not ordained by the Creator. Truth is simple. There is no religious literature ? . I read the Tanach and other books. Every individual book has a different author or authors, different motivations, historical periods etc. I take all that into consideration per individual book and actually put in the long hours figuring out. The biggest question is why are you going so hard on the subject but you havent done that and you dont know ? about the original texts in Hebrew or Greek. It amazes me how in your own heart you would even dare form an opinion or much less speak on such matters without thoroughly investigating. It boggles the mind...

So you're saying your all knowing ? ordained 400 year captivity for blacks and foresaw us being indoctrinated in a KJV Bible which you claim to be false. Also which contains what you say is a false Apostle. So now more ppl will be killed for not knowing which book to use. That makes a lot of sense and why I only worship Yeshua Father Abba. So the goal of a Tanach only Israelite is to pray to your ? that you be among the remnants left after everyone else is put to death... I think I'm good going the way of Yeshua, he is the way, the truth, and the life.
    Are you stupid? I keep talking about the original Hebrew scriptures over and over and over again..so why the hell do you keep trying to ask me loaded questions centered around the KJV when its plain as day that I dont consider that translation and compilation authoritative. The prophecies in the Tanakh speak nothing about Israelites being the last people on earth or whatever eird ? you trying to say. Not at all. Thats in your stupid head. The book dont say that ? . No ones going to get killed over the book either ? . Its about right vs wrong. Thats it. All you can do is argue. Prove how what youre saying increases peace in concrete reality and not your ? theories. Then once again I will show you the fruits of my worship. But you will only ignore it and purposely sow confusion over insignifigant details and your misconceptions based on the KJV hoax. Yeshua is an Israelite ? . If you think you are following him dissing Hebrews and the Creator whose name in short form is the first syllable of Yeshuas name then youre three notches below a damn fool. You make no sense at all...

shut your super religious non spiritual unregernerated ass up.. You still didn't answer none of my questions ? . Once again most of the blacks from the slave trade, if they are into the Bible they are into the WHOLE book and not half a book as you are reprobate. And it's been that way for over 400 years. And if Bobby Hemmitt is bi-sexual or not where is your proof? And what does that have to do with the information he is putting out? Obviously, you can't handle him putting the info out there so your aim is character assasination. And is your ? bearing false witness? Where is your proof on him being bisexual? Lol, and waterproof shut your ass up, you still don't understand scripture either while you over there trying to discredit Paul while Peter backed up Paul and said your ass was on a path do destruction. If you don't want Paul then get your ass out the entire New Testament. You over there quoting scripture saying if a prophet arise who is a dreamer of dreams don't listen to that prophet. Well, you listening to the Jesus character of the New Testament and all the other Apostles... Lol, you ? .

that's why solid analysis and ascen both shut your ass down and you left with no reply.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut up you wicked person, I answered them and showed scripture
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Shut up you wicked person, I answered them and showed scripture

wicked? you don't even know me dude so ? ..
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The entire New Testament is about spiritual transformation, rebirth, regeneration and doing the INNER WORK and Paul went indepth with that more than any other Apostle. He understood that keeping worldly laws and religious rituals of dead letters had nothing to do with the spirit. judahxulu you are NON spiritual, keeping dead letter laws is not worth ? to spiritual growth and regeneration.

no wonder you don't believe in a heaven or afterlife.. you stuck in ? of earthly elements with your religious rituals and keeping of wordly laws. Lol

2 Corinthians 3:6-20

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
  • beenwize
    Options

2 Corinthians 3:13-15

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:3

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

In whom the ? of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of ? , should shine unto them.

This scripture is for you judahxulu since you think the New Testament plan of salvation is foolish.. The ? of this world has blinded your mind I see.

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of ? .

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not ? made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of ? the world by wisdom knew not ? , it pleased ? by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of ? , and the wisdom of ? .

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sorry, but the teaching that Paul is a false apostle clearly does not come from the bible, it comes from a denial of what the bible teaches.
    Yall have Peter as an apostle, but who can correctly answer this question:what books in the Bible did Peter write by inspiration of the Holy Spirit?
    The entire New Testament is about spiritual transformation, rebirth, regeneration and doing the INNER WORK and Paul went indepth with that more than any other Apostle. He understood that keeping worldly laws and religious rituals of dead letters had nothing to do with the spirit. judahxulu you are NON spiritual, keeping dead letter laws is not worth ? to spiritual growth and regeneration.

no wonder you don't believe in a heaven or afterlife.. you stuck in ? of earthly elements with your religious rituals and keeping of wordly laws. Lol

2 Corinthians 3:6-20

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

paul was hellenizing/perverting an esoteric understanding of hebraic law stupid. learn hebrew.
  • beenwize
    Options
    "Many of us were taught to believe that a white, moody, and male ? power sits somewhere in the sky watching us. Somehow we are asked to believe that an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent ? created all people, but only acknowledges those who read the right books, pray the proper prayers, believe a certain tenet, or follow specific rituals. The idea that any child will die and not return to ? because she didn’t follow the right dogma is plausible to those who put religion before ? . Fear silences the loving heart."

This quote is from LIFE by Cynthia Occelli
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Some scripture from the Apocryphan (secret) book of John..

Among the several dozen ancient Gnostic manuscripts rediscovered in modern times, the Secret Book of John is generally agreed to be the most important. It has been called the locus classicus for the Gnostic mythological system –in sum, it is the preeminent “Gnostic Gospel”, a sacred reservoir for the defining essence of Gnostic myth and revelation. It breathes with the life of vision that vitalized early Christianity, a life suppressed and then largely forgotten in later ages. From a modern reading of this crucially important and recently rediscovered "Gospel", we are granted fundamental insights into the lost foundations of Christian tradition.

Apocryphon Iohannis –the Apocryphon of John –is the title that appears on the original manuscripts, and by this title the text has been known in scholarly circles over the last fifty years. In Greek, apocryphon literally means “hidden” or “secret”, thus in recent popular literature the title is usually translated as either the Secret Book of John or The Secret Revelation of John.

By its own declaration, the Secret Book of John is a sacred text intended to be shared only with individuals properly prepared to receive its revelation. In second-century Christian communions circulation of the text probably remained restricted. Amazingly, despite limited circulation and the effective later efforts by evolving Christian orthodoxy to destroy all such “heretical” scriptures, four separate manuscripts of the SBJ have survived into our own age. Three of these were found among the Nag Hammadi codices discovered in 1945, while a fourth copy was independently recovered fifty years earlier from another site in Egypt. All four versions date to the fourth century. Three of the four appear to be independently produced Coptic translations of an original text in Greek. Two of the four manuscripts (NHC II and NHC IV) are so similar that they most likely represent copies of a single common source.

To put in context the uniqueness of finding four complete copies of a document of this extreme antiquity, note that we possess only two fairly complete manuscripts of the canonical gospels of equal age (the Codex Vaticanus and Sinaiticus). Only a few fragments of canonical texts with dates of creation earlier than the fourth century have survived. These four manuscripts of the Apocryphon of John represent some of the oldest known surviving books. From the ancient sands of Egypt, they come to our modern age bearing a timeless message.

The Secret Book of John is the one Gnostic text every student seeking to understand the roots of ancient Christianity must read. At first reading it will seem unlike anything encountered in the New Testament --excepting perhaps the Apocalypse of John. Like the Apocalypse, this too is a revelation text, a secret and sacred vision. It is the story of ? , and by reflection, the story of Humankind -- a penetrating psychological reflection on the source of consciousness and the existential predicament of an eternal light indwelling life. It is not an intellectual curiosity, nor is it a text to be "surfed", in the perverse sense of modern internet reading. As Prof Karen King notes:

In antiquity, readers studied the Secret Revelation of John in order to perfect the divine image of their souls; it was composed, translated, and distributed largely to further salvation—or to refute its claims to aid in salvation. In the modern world, however, it has rarely been read with such goals in mind. It usually finds its place either in the theology of orthodox Christianity as a chapter on Gnostic heresy or in disputes about the historical origins and definition of Gnosticism. Within the academy more narrowly its value largely has to do with intellectual production and prestige, including concerns about tenure and promotion—salvation, if you will, of a rather different sort. As the Secret Revelation of John becomes known more widely, we may expect it to have new and varied impacts on early Christian historiography, constructive theology, and personal appropriation. In any case, modern readers do not stand outside the work's history, but take it up on a new historical stage. (King, p 23)

The resources in this collection are intended to assist study of the Secret Revelation -- the Secret Book, the Apocryphon -- of John, to help it become more widely known, to aid the "personal appropriation" by modern readers who now surprisingly find themselves part of its history.

In addition to the materials presented here, we strongly advise serious students obtain two excellent books. The first is Stevan Davies' superb new translation of The Secret Book of John. Davies has produced a readable translation that is profoundly true to the source material: it is both accurate and beautiful. Davies' translation is accompanied by an excellent verse by verse commentary on facing pages. For any reader, this is the place to start. The second book is Karen King's The Secret Revelation of John. This is an extensive and scholarly -- but still very readable -- study of the text and the cultural milieu that influenced and in turn was influenced by the Apocryphon Iohannis.

-- Lance Owens