Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    Two cities in Texas I have no desire to visit. El Paso and San Antonio. If both places were buried in a dust bowl, no lost of life, No ? will be given.

OKC would get the same treatment but I admire their business potential. OKC is slept on especially during this natural gas boom.

Oklahoma is actually a slept on source of females, I dated a girl from there once and went up there with her and her friends and man OKC and Tulsa both got lots of females.

lotta mixed females there

Hell yeah, I love going up there to my brother's house too many females. Long as your not looking for Pocahontas your straight. Most native american women = NOOOO.

That is the key. Native and black is a good combo but just black and just native. Nah mane! I have to admit I have met some nice ones in Dallas from OKC and Tulsa but the majority straight black or native joints. It is a no go! The native faces be long as hell with them big ass cheek bones (I cant talk, I have high cheek bones too!) and the sisters look like they just got out of slavery. Maybe I just need to go to the source! But I have no reason to want to go to Oklahoma. I went to Broken bow and Idabel as a child to see family but them MFer moved.

If you want to know some places for underrated black females. Iowa and West Virginia!!!! Never met a ugly sister from either places. Dark to light skin, both of those places have represented well. I havent been to neither so the best could be migrating.

Ha! that was the last time i saw a native american it was in okc.

@caddo the place for me is Lafayette,Louisiana mann i love that place ? looking for a wife,go their.lol