What is freakie, Rats or spiders?

Options
Jeezyfan4ever
Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Whats more freaky? Spiders OR Rats

When im talking spiders, I mean the ones you find in New England...Not the things that can ? people

Comments

• ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i can ? more spiders with a foot than i can rats
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate rats, human and animal kind a like
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's more freaky sexually?

It depends on the size. If we're talking regular house spiders, it's much freakier to ? with them than rats.

If it's tarantula-sized spiders, then rats would be the freakier sexual option.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

It depends on the size. If we're talking regular house spiders, it's much freakier to ? with them than rats.

Seek some professional help.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This by far the worst retort youve made in awhile and I would know because Ive made several
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lol this ? said what is freaky.

Dont clown fiat, step your english game up, ?
  • fiat_money
    edited May 2012
    Options

This by far the worst retort youve made in awhile and I would know because Ive made several
    Support your claim with facts bruh.

Tarantulas can be chill as ? , so one can be placed on a ? 's ? with ease; it can't really be inserted into a ? due to their thistles, temperament, and body shape.

Examples:
    m5unyjs91qb0feor1mbi.jpg
    HYoguBFpNz.jpg
    qzrReOww8o.jpg

Mice are more active/curious, and they can be inserted--although it comes with risks (they like to chew things)-- and rats are even larger than mice, so they're definitely the freakier option here.

Examples using mice:
    mousetrap.jpg
    C6RC4rpz8K.jpg
    a4p3YkGBRc.jpg

The freakiest of all would be using small house spiders; because they're much harder to keep track of, and less chill than tarantulas.

I have no examples, since it's probably considered "too far" for anyone to have attempted it on a woman and post results.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we have brown recluse spiders in new england, but still its not even a comparison, rats are the nastiest
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tarantulas can be chill as ? , so one can be placed on a ? 's ? with ease; it can't really be inserted into a ? due to their thistles, temperament, and body shape.

Examples:
    m5unyjs91qb0feor1mbi.jpg
    HYoguBFpNz.jpg
    qzrReOww8o.jpg

Mice are more active/curious, and they can be inserted--although it comes with risks (they like to chew things)-- and rats are even larger than mice, so they're definitely the freakier option here.

Examples using mice:
    mousetrap.jpg
    C6RC4rpz8K.jpg
    a4p3YkGBRc.jpg

The freakiest of all would be using small house spiders; because they're much harder to keep track of, and less chill than tarantulas.

I have no examples, since it's probably considered "too far" for anyone to have attempted it on a woman and post results.

cmon bruh...im at work...atleast say 'nsfw'
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I enjoyed those pics
  • fiat_money
    edited May 2012
    Options

Examples:
    m5unyjs91qb0feor1mbi.jpg
    HYoguBFpNz.jpg
    qzrReOww8o.jpg

Examples using mice:
    mousetrap.jpg
    C6RC4rpz8K.jpg
    a4p3YkGBRc.jpg

cmon bruh...im at work...atleast say 'nsfw'
    How "sfw" did you expect "examples" in spoilers, posted after sentences about placing spiders on vaginas and inserting mice into vaginas to be?
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    spoilers cover it-not their fault youve gotten punked by bogus spoilers-well it kind of is-but stop ? cryin about it anyway
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Examples:
    m5unyjs91qb0feor1mbi.jpg
    HYoguBFpNz.jpg
    qzrReOww8o.jpg

Examples using mice:
    mousetrap.jpg
    C6RC4rpz8K.jpg
    a4p3YkGBRc.jpg