BBC Philly hood Documentary

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    philly is NOT this bad.....

but yo if you swallow the drugs before they arrest you, they can arrest you? i didn't know that.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    philly is NOT this bad.....

but yo if you swallow the drugs before they arrest you, they can arrest you? i didn't know that.
    didn't watch, but i think if they see you swallow them, they can arrest you.

and depending on what you swallow, its probably best that you tell them so they can pump your stomach and you you don't die. but if its just some weed then you might could keep your mouth shut and deny deny deny and they'd have a hard time proving anything.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    they got a blue vest on this fool like he in Syria FOH

white ppl from 3,500 miles away going on a Safari/Haunted House ride

4 minutes into your documentary about crime in Philly and you focus on some vacant house where someone scrawled "666" on the wall "in blood" smh this is such trash

? that wack journalist and his constant nervous looks like a sniper gonna fire from a rooftop at any moment lol, ol' John Oliver from the Daily Show lookin ass cracka
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think I watched this before
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    they got a blue vest on this fool like he in Syria FOH

white ppl from 3,500 miles away going on a Safari/Haunted House ride

4 minutes into your documentary about crime in Philly and you focus on some vacant house where someone scrawled "666" on the wall "in blood" smh this is such trash

? that wack journalist and his constant nervous looks like a sniper gonna fire from a rooftop at any moment lol, ol' John Oliver from the Daily Show lookin ass cracka

I dont know philly...so I'm asking...is he really being dumb or does he have a reason to? Be honest.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? some of yall aint been in philly hoods like that....i grew up in germantown...supposed to be the good section...but it was only north philly but with a lil money.

? was horrible...it was alot of good days but ? always turned bad fast than you could blink.

i once heard this dude got killed on the top floor of pulaski town projects...then they drug this ? down 12 flights of steps and threw him into the play ground...? happen when i was lil
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    ? some of yall aint been in philly hoods like that....i grew up in germantown...supposed to be the good section...but it was only north philly but with a lil money.

? was horrible...it was alot of good days but ? always turned bad fast than you could blink.

i once heard this dude got killed on the top floor of pulaski town projects...then they drug this ? down 12 flights of steps and threw him into the play ground...? happen when i was lil

damn.

im in logan, and that's considered a good part of philly these days...