Ladies I have a question?

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited April 2010 in The Powder Room
If you have certain physical features (short, fat, cross eyed etc) do you say you dont want someone that is also short, fat, cross eyed etc because you are already that? I ask this because this really fat chick said in her profile she doesn't want fatties because there isn't any room for two fatties in a relationship, so ladies do you think this is a fair demand?

Comments

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    If you have certain physical features (short, fat, cross eyed etc) do you say you dont want someone that is also short, fat, cross eyed etc because you are already that? I ask this because this really fat chick said in her profile she doesn't want fatties because there isn't any room for two fatties in a relationship, so ladies do you think this is a fair demand?

I think she said that 'cause fat ? don't want HER.....and she's bitter about it.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »

lol, no that's fair. but, it's her preference.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm short and I don't date short men

I think everyone should have preferences and they shouldn't have to settle for less
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @ Miss S: aww I love short men. It's so cute.

There's nothing wrong with me so I can't answer your question.

But I would love to ? someone that looks just like me. But that might just be too much sexy. Who know what would happen? Maybe something amazing.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Eh...I guess she just doesn't want a fat man. But I see what she means. I get shy/quiet and I wouldn't want (don't have) a shy/quiet man.

My height preference is just taller than me. lol.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's fair in that it's her preference. Why not? If non-fat men are willing to date her, then where's the problem? What about skinny men who like ? 's? You going to say that's not fair too.........
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    muffdizzle wrote: »
    @ Miss S: aww I love short men. It's so cute.

oh there's some cuties out in the world like....

Luda
    Will Munny
    T.I.

I just like a big tall man that's all :)
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know there are skinny men that have a thing for big women, that's not my point. My point is that if you're big I dont think you should be turning anyone down because of size. That's like me turning down a woman because she is black although I am black.

I dont know I find it weird. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah, that kind of makes you a hypocrite.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol ops feeling hurt cuz she dont want ya fat ass. Naw im playin. She prolly just thinks shes too good.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fat ppl cant be together because the rubbing would cause a fire. I don't blame her. She's tryna live.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its silly actually. a fat chick who won't date a fellow lover of snack cakes. a whorish man who wants to marry a ? . life is a crazy thing.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When it comes to things like this women think ideally and not realistic...how you gonna be 5"5 180 and want a fit athletic guy when you don't make the effort to go the gym to work out but want the opposite?.that's not preference its called radical thinking.