YES!!!!!! DAVIS IS COMING TO MY CITY!!!!!!!!

124»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i read that him and his family are disappointed that he's not going to charlotte

It was looking good for Charlotte for a while, I bet if they ended up with Davis then Sloan would have ended up coaching there, I dont know if he will go there now

N.O was and is the best place for Davis to excel in his young NBA career. If the media and ? who dont have any since on NBA Hornets would just do their research, they would see that facts upon facts that N.O is not a garbage team at all. Also Mounty Williams is one of the best up and coming defensive and all around coaches in the league. Please ? , do yall research and stop believing everything yall here from the media. The prove is right there.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Still cant believe we got the Unibrow. ? bout to be a problem in my city. I would never think the Hornets would be getting more buzz then my Saints right now.

Hot damn the Arena is about to get that Superdome Upgrade, too. Getting that plane ticket right now.

50 million going towards the Hive!!!! Hopefully they fix the outside of the arena too. Its to stale and dry.. They need to add some huge glass windows outside.