why hate on ? who sit on they ass all day?

Options
2»

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, obviously everyone has to work to make it through life. But it would be tight to win the lottery or some ? and get to sit on your ass all day.

I get what you are saying but even then you will get out and do something with your money.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I think I would look back on my life and feel less regret being a lazy ? than being someone who "conquered the world" but did so by being a ? that ? the land and enslaved the species shoving poison and ignorance down the throats of the masses all in the name of the power of the dollar.

If you accomplished all that, best believe you were driven/motivated by something.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    To each his own. Personally I think working builds character and it doesn't have to be a 9 to 5 even.

Living your whole life off of government assistance is not where it's at though.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think its "hate" , more like half hearted criticism and confusion to why they refuse to live the way society basically forces you to live
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every man gotta define what "living life" is for him

longs he aint hurting innocent people I dont care, do him
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a leech. I don't like leeches
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember I had these neighbors across the street who sat on the porch ALL DAY! I'm talkin about when I leave for work @ 2:53pm, and got home @ around 12:20am, them ? was STILL on the porch!

Or how bout ? who just hang out at the convient stores. Wtf?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? salty in here... da ic should stand 4 "insanely confused" ? want it all but want nothin... mad if a ? makes more money then them but mad if a ? wants 2 be lazy... hates "gangsta/ trap muzik but considers ice cube, dmx,PAC,snoop legends... hates drake but wants him 2 "make music true 2 him" smh... worries about the next ? not ? a dyme... but ? a 5 himself or not Gettin no ? at all... talk about ? being followers in real life but will c/s or troll a poster jus cuz another poster does... smh
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I remember I had these neighbors across the street who sat on the porch ALL DAY! I'm talkin about when I leave for work @ 2:53pm, and got home @ around 12:20am, them ? was STILL on the porch!

Or how bout ? who just hang out at the convient stores. Wtf?

i was a on a first name basis with the dudes in front of my convient store, they stay 3-5 deeps chillin like villians

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that post up in front of stores are sellin that d.o.p.e. or buyin it..

Dont really see ? posted up for no reason around here..
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I wasn't gettin taxed for you to sit on your ass all day, I wouldn't care.
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends on who it is. I don't want to let my family members become lazy ? because they become leeches
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I paid like 16000 in taxes last year....and this is where my ? is goin
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive been working since six but legally since fifteen. ive been paying taxes my ? . i dont care. sitting at home smoking weed drinking and partying 24/7 is life. i would love to wake up when its lunch or how i used to do around three o'clock everyday
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @drty...that's life? Lol! Wow. Let's see if you feel the same way when you older.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    @drty...that's life? Lol! Wow. Let's see if you feel the same way when you older.

i will

• moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're living off your mama, grandma, girlfriend/wife etc. smoking weed and running up they're electric bill, eating their food, then you're not a man, you're a waste of a carbon based life form. On the other hand, if you're doing those same things in your own crib and my tax dollars aren't funding you, then do you.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you throw your life away to make someone higher up the ladder money and leave your family behind with no one to provide for them... well, sucks to be you

• ineedpussy
    Options
    we all have to do for ourselves and i feel you on the living at somebody elses crib cause thats ? ? but ? that im using tax dollars. ive paid in and this is the only way i can get reparations.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I have too much pride to sit around doing nothing while depending on others.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sitting around all day and doing nothing.. that ? is boring as ? ... I rather NOT have a 9-5 job or collect unemployment just because it's there... you need to really look beyond taking the easy way out.. because it only goes so far...

but, at the end of the day, to each it's own.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    man ? pride and ? work. sittin on my ass is the lick. its a party party party
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i too dont give a ? about any ? plans or problems

except on the IC

just for laughs and chuckles
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't bother me, as long as they don't keep begging me for ? ......

Seems like the way to go if you don't already have anything going on in your life.