The hungry as fck and dropping your food on the floor unappreciation thread!

Options
2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As it falls in slow motion you don't do ? either lol you just *GASP*
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    As it falls in slow motion you don't do ? either lol you just *GASP*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgI2ZQVyrBo
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I AINT TRYING TO RUB IT IN YO FACE AND ALL BUT I JUST HAD SPAGHETTI AND THAT ? WAS GOAT!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    (UNKNOWN) wrote: »
    I got a 30 case of white castle burgers for a kids party and drop about 25 of them in the parking lot i pick them ? up like it wasn't nothing...

kids don't know the difference i bet they were hype as ? . I used to feed my daughter stale ass cereal or chips. she would just eat it.

LMAO yall don't give a ?

kids just eat. when she was 4 or 5 she would just keep going in on stale chips and ? . i would eat one then get ready to throw the bag away and she would just keep eating like nothing was wrong with them. so i let her do her thing.
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    Options
    ^If it was a ? I bet u wouldve ate it tho.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dropping a good sandwhich on the floor can ruin a ? whole day
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Last night I dropped a cajun spiced chicken thigh on the patio just as I was takin that ? off the grill, ate it as if it landed on my plate.....
  • naashins
    naashins Members Posts: 10
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    The worst is when you have perfected your plate.

You just made the most delicious sandwich, used the last cheese and cut the last tomato. You've topped it off w chips and that one pickle, turn around and knock it to ground and watching it fall. Then you stare at your 10 minute creation mad as ? .
    that aint so bad at least your in the privy of your household
    my ? lil sis and cuz were so hungry they tore open a box of pizza and started walking home...tried to cross the busy street, dropped it face down on some sorta oil, picked it up in traffic and went on they sad ass way.they ate it too(must have cost em their last buck)

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Nuthing burns your soul like dropping a big bowl of meat after taking it off the grill. A pack of 5 hungry ? full of budlights and mouth watering for that first batch of leg quaters. And I dropped it. They took me off my own grill, man. My first grill, my first bbq. I couldn't even argue. I lived in shame for two years, man.

Then somebody else dropped the ? in the dirt. I dropped mine on the garage pavement. We said ? it and ate it anyway. But when homeboy dropped that ? on the dirt, all hope was lost.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember this ? made dirt, and dirt don't hurt

... blow that ? off if u pick it up within 3 seconds

*food drops on the floor*

Germs: "Let's get it!"
    King Germ: "No, we must wait 3 seconds."

Aight then.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwsaoOCYoGA

Not the same topic, but similar.

? i hate when u got some good ass food waiting in fridge at home and some random mafucka eat the ?