How Much Will Iron Man 3 Cost? Marvel Films Get Budget Boost

Options
2»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All they really need is Mandarin. The effects from his 10 rings alone would eat up a couple hundred millie, plus he's a good enough villain to carry a movie on his own.

cs when I think of Iron Man villain Mandarin is the 1st that comes to mind
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully this helps them finally make a classic hulk movie
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So am I the only person on here who thought Thor (the film) was dope? I mean the battle with the Destroyer was garbage, but I enjoyed the movie and thought the Avengers tie-ins were pretty cool looking back on it.

No I also thought was a great movie too I dont know why some people dont like it......captain america to me was ? trash
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So am I the only person on here who thought Thor (the film) was dope? I mean the battle with the Destroyer was garbage, but I enjoyed the movie and thought the Avengers tie-ins were pretty cool looking back on it.

i wasnt a huge fan of thor. was boring to me. I liked Captain america more.

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't care but, I'll peep it
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubt they'll ever do a Mandarin villain. World's too PC for the most generic Asian villain name in all of comics.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't imagine them ever using Mandarin, his powers are magic-based and that might be a little too much. It would be better if they keep everything technology-based. I hope they make a plot similar to the Armor Wars storyline. And it would be nice to see the Hulkbuster suit at some point, maybe in the next Hulk movie or next Avengers movie.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to imdb mandarian is in, but ign has only confirmed 4it villains and he was not one of them just other weak ones