Comments

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL If you want to see a black Superman kicking ass, read Action Comics #9
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If superman was black he would have died in the corn fields. You think some farm crackas gonna take a ? orphan in?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If superman was black he would have died in the corn fields. You think some farm crackas gonna take a ? orphan in?

Yea that's true, he may have died or probably turned into the government. Either way craccas aint just about to take in a orphan black baby.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    As toddler and child Superman was already lifting cars with one hand out running trains while having x ray vision and super hearing..
  • Amotekun
    edited June 2012
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    As toddler and child Superman was already lifting cars with one hand out running trains while having x ray vision and super hearing..

Golden Age don't count.

LMAO @ a toddler superman having powers and nobody gettin merc'd.

• nujerz84
    edited June 2012
    Options

Golden Age don't count.

It shows consitences that again disproves ur theory that Kryptonian only need to be exposed to Earth Sun for a second to display Superman abilties.

It was already revealed Superman does not absorb Sunlight thru his skin to dismiss this and jewels dropped disproving thread due to some Pro Black ? ..is as if Im talking to wall and nothing than trolling.

And just proves what I said before regarding Superman being white..
  • Amotekun
    Options

Golden Age don't count.

It shows consitences that again disproves ur theory that Kryptonian only need to be exposed to Earth Sun for a second to display Superman abilties.

It was already revealed Superman does not absorb Sunlight thru his skin to dismiss this and jewels dropped disproving thread due to some Pro Black ? ..is as if Im talking to wall and nothing than trolling.

IDGAF what writers say because their ? don't flow smooth to begin with. I'm saying that there tales cause a lack of suspension of belief and here's why.

Even imagination is grounded in some type of logic and Superman's story isn't which is why his ? gets retconned and rebooted all the time. 80 years worth of ? history and powers.
  • nujerz84
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ^^^ Proved my point besides there Icon already viewed by his peers in Dakota as a Uncle Tom sellout
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ^^^ Proved my point besides there Icon already viewed by his peers in Dakota as a Uncle Tom sellout

I didn't prove your point I proved mine. If Superman were written with any type of foundation in any logic besides 'we wanna make the strongest guy ever' then everything I said would come to pass by law of inevitability.

Since he isn't he's just the personification of the euro ? complex with no basis for such beliefs his ? don't make sense and never will.

• nujerz84
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I didn't prove your point I proved mine. If Superman were written with any type of foundation in any logic besides 'we wanna make the strongest guy ever' then everything I said would come to pass by law of inevitability.

Since he isn't he's just the personification of the euro ? complex with no basis for such beliefs his ? don't make sense and never will.

U proved my point that 1. u continue to look foolish by applying science to a make believe character and 2. It was all under the cloak of dismissing a white hero because u feel he should be black.

Logic states 2 white parents from a cold climate would not make a black baby.

Logically speaking in 1933 when the character was created your whole basis of your argument was not even known in the scientific community until several decades after his creation. Not to mention the obvious racial dynamic that no white jew is going to create a black hero 1933.

So even if Superman is to be based on scientific evidence u provided the creators would have had to be fortune tellers and be aware of Dr. Richard King books decades in advanced.

Take ya L
  • Amotekun
    Options

U proved my point that 1. u continue to look foolish by applying science to a make believe character and 2. It was all under the cloak of dismissing a white hero because u feel he should be black.

Logic states 2 white parents from a cold climate would not make a black baby.

Logically speaking in 1933 when the character was created your whole basis of your argument was not even known in the scientific community until several decades after his creation. Not to mention the obvious racial dynamic that no white jew is going to create a black hero 1933.

So even if Superman is to be based on scientific evidence u provided the creators would have had to be fortune tellers and be aware of Dr. Richard King books decades in advanced.

Take ya L

I never said anything about people making an ethnically Black or dark skinned baby. You miss my point completely. Get'cha science game up.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    More like again ? on your points and explained why your point from the jump dont hold water ... Get your common sense up...or better yet contact DC and tell em based on Dr Kings books Superman should have developed black skin.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    and show the research presented it would chance they have no idea such studies were done ie melanin various energetic properties, black skin being more resistent to cold weather than white skin etc...
  • Amotekun
    Options
    More like again ? on your points and explained why your point from the jump dont hold water ... Get your common sense up...or better yet contact DC and tell em based on Dr Kings books Superman should have developed black skin.

You havent ? on one point. You pointed out Vathos, but the virtual invisibility of Black or Asian Kryptonians needs no explanation about the aversion of non whites with those archetype superpowers. Now you're talking about
    subconscious and conscious relaying the real world and vice versa.

You used inconsistent DC logic.

and and irrelevant point. So what Kal El came from two white parents. I said his skin would darken
    not his ethnicity would change.

Things commonly known now were science fiction back in 33 but I am only arguing from a hypothetical
    standpoint with Superman. i can do that because ? it I can and there were mad cover ups in academia
    because of political agendas.

I can take the same point about euro-ization or Black aversion with Black Adam.

I saw your point about Ion. That ? made my point even more. Ion's bio is that of a straight up ? , rockin no boats with those Superpowers. Basically they Tiger Woods him. The only way whites are comfortable brotha that
    powerful is if he has a eurocentric mind.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman has the strengths and abilities of a real ? on the inside but the personality and the looks of a ? on the outside which makes him an alien from another planet. In essence, the white writers that created superman were symbolically saying that inside every ? is a real ? or that every ? secretly wishes to be a real ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if he was to black, ? would have grown up to hate crackas. Living in redneck central being called ? as he drove the tractor trailer. The moment he found out he could melt ? with his eyes he would have went cracka killing.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Even if he was to black, ? would have grown up to hate crackas. Living in redneck central being called ? as he drove the tractor trailer. The moment he found out he could melt ? with his eyes he would have went cracka killing.

true story...
    Dun woulda renamed himself Jesus and set all of america on fire.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think a real ? would accept having a white trash name such as Clark Kent. He would of kept his name (Khalil) and been knocking racist crackers to the moon if they called him a ? . Black people would have been liberated and white men would be inferior. It ain't something the white man can handle b.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Sour-Rell wrote: »
    I don't think a real ? would accept having a white trash name such as Clark Kent. He would of kept his name (Khalil) and been knocking racist crackers to the moon if they called him a ? . Black people would have been liberated and white men would be inferior. It ain't something the white man can handle b.

This is why the only other brother with powers on par with superman, Icon is a gotdamn shuckin and jivin republican.