focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Degenerates (1997–1998)

Members: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Chyna and Rick Rude

Main Fued(s): Bret Hart & The Hart Foundation

degenerationx2.jpg

DX Army (1998–1999)

Members: Triple H, Chyna, X-Pac, The New Age Outlaws ("Bad Ass" Billy Gunn and The Road Dogg Jesse James)

Main Fued(s): The Rock & The Nation of ? , Vince McMahon and The Corporation

10.jpg

McMahon-Helmsley Era/Corporate DX (1999–2000)

Members: Triple H, X-Pac, The New Age Outlaws, Stephanie McMahon, & Tori (w/Shane McMahon, Vince McMahon, Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco)

Main Fued(s): Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mankind, The Rock, Kane, Chris Jericho

DX2000.jpg

Tag Team (2006–2007; 2009–2010)

Members: Shawn Michaels & Triple H

Main Fued(s): Vince McMahon, Rated-RKO, Legacy, The Big Show, Chris Jericho, The Miz

mASiM60MBEpfFvH.jpg

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...also, if you could've added any wrestler(s) to the stable at any time, who would it have been?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Degenerates (1997–1998)

Members: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Chyna and Rick Rude
    degenerationx2.jpg

is the best DX when they started they was the dirtiest players in the game, they took Ric Flair playbook and ran with it, they was hated at first and they remind me of the horseman but once they went face it was a wrap i wasnt even a fan no more, I rolled with the Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, Brian Pillman and Davey Boy Smith) the 2nd greatest stable of all times behind the horseman and the Nation of ? .

But damn that was a bad ass line up, Rick Rude was the brains of the group, Shawn Michales at that time was the 2nd coming of Ric Flair and was a cheap shot artist and cheated everytime he was in the ring he had the wwe heavyweight title. Hunter Hearst Heamsley was the scientific wrestler who had a nasty streak and was trying to shake his Blue Blood character which i was a fan of it was a mix of Steven Regal with Arn Anderson and Rick Flair and had the European title in which they should bring back. And Chyna was just punking grown ass men and was wasnt scared of ? , whoppin dudes ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    First

Second
    Third

last
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    nWo>>>>>>>>>>>
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True, nWo was better in the beginning, but they ? it up later.

DX was good as well, 98-00 was my fav versions.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i prefer dx army circa 1998 with hhh as leader
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Chronologically from best to worst. I miss the Attitude era...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The tag-team version of DX was corny, although it was fun to watch them cut promos and have a laugh it was horrible. DX was perfect for the attitude era, it was a rebellious group of young guys against a system. That group represented a lot of us. When they had HHH & Shawn, they were old and not so raunchy. It wasn't DX, it was a very watered down safe DX. Bad idea to bring it back.

We do need a group like that now though, I've always liked this name for some reason: Revolutionary Alliance.