Sneakerheads STRESSED for those new Yeezy`s (Video)

2»

Comments

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    MRDRO wrote: »
    Trockm wrote: »
    I don't really ? with sneaks anymore unless there airmax, so I'm not copping them ?

HA.. LILKE U HAD A CHOICE

Trust me if I want them I could get them, I'm just not a sneaker cat anymore.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? yeezy 2's. ? are ugly as hell.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    i got the black ones from the nikestore.com release by the grace of basedgod and tim tebow yall!
  • Dakari
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dakari
  • Dakari
    Having a spot in line was the best chance at getting em tho. They sold out on nikestore in 20sec.
  • major pain
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well damn...

icant believe how far black people have been set back lately...its like the civil rights movement never even happened...its all kinds of messed up stuff in this world that need people standing outside to protest about...but what do these people do? Line up for some damn sneakers that took less than $10 to make...talk about lauce

look this aint he 80's the desing,tech, materials,shipping and labor far excede "10 bucks a pop" c'mon son"
  • runningwolf1980
    MRDRO wrote: »
    Dakari wrote: »
    xglcv5.png

CONGRATS YOUNG MAN...

AYE...I HOPE U DONT WEAR THEM SHOES... U CAN EASILY GET 2'GS OFF OF THEM

or 2 shots to the chest..if a guy pulls out a towel and a gun run
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are these popular again??

• major pain
    BossBoo wrote: »
    why are these popular again??

? ass ? ...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahaha thats what i figured..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dak u a lucky man
    I missed that nikestore tweet cause I was at a bday bash

i regret that ? now
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dakari
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Dak u a lucky man
    I missed that nikestore tweet cause I was at a bday bash
    i regret that ? now
    i waited 14 hours for that ?
  • Dakari
    where is the link to that ad?
  • runningwolf1980
    well damn...

icant believe how far black people have been set back lately...its like the civil rights movement never even happened...its all kinds of messed up stuff in this world that need people standing outside to protest about...but what do these people do? Line up for some damn sneakers that took less than $10 to make...talk about lauce

look this aint he 80's the desing,tech, materials,shipping and labor far excede "10 bucks a pop" c'mon son"

keep telling yo'self that...they make them in china for crying out loud where sweat shops are probably on every corner...you think those are real gator print or whatever that scale material is? c'mon fam...nike is still spending less than what it costs for you to take yo girl out to dinner when it comes to mkaing shoes...

you are paying for the shipping, the box, and the people who they are paying to wear the shoe... Its still rubber and plastic which are two of the cheapest materials on earth to make...

They are in the business of making a profit...they not about to spend no $100+ dollars to make a shoe...the more corners they cut, the more money they make...

so the fuel to fill the boat to get them here "free"? the design team "free"? the kanye endorsement "free"?,,,theres tons of factor to regulate price..your getting caught up in how much the lil chineas boy gets paid..the over all expence is much much bigger than that
  • runningwolf1980
    well damn...

keep telling yo'self that...they make them in china for crying out loud where sweat shops are probably on every corner...you think those are real gator print or whatever that scale material is? c'mon fam...nike is still spending less than what it costs for you to take yo girl out to dinner when it comes to mkaing shoes...

you are paying for the shipping, the box, and the people who they are paying to wear the shoe... Its still rubber and plastic which are two of the cheapest materials on earth to make...

They are in the business of making a profit...they not about to spend no $100+ dollars to make a shoe...the more corners they cut, the more money they make...

so the fuel to fill the boat to get them here "free"? the design team "free"? the kanye endorsement "free"?,,,theres tons of factor to regulate price..your getting caught up in how much the lil chineas boy gets paid..the over all expence is much much bigger than that

so its justifiable to charge that much for a sneaker? let me make this crystal clear...if anybody is out buying these shoes...more power to them...i learned a long time ago that im "the cornball who never wore jordans"...so im fine with that...there isnt a sneaker produced that would make me resort to the types of things you read about on the internet/news. They will just do it again 10 years from now with a new batch of "youngins"...

My initial post was to bring attention to the issues that plague this country and how irresponsible people have become that they would miss work/school to stand in a line for some sneakers, yet when it comes to taking a stand about stuff that means a damn (civil rights, police brutality, education, etc...) they are nowhere to be found...am I saying all dudes who buy sneakers are like that? Of course not...but i think the general consensus is that the majority of those dudes who camp out to buy sneakers could care less about the export/import laws that allow those sneakers to even come here in the first place...

in summary...they are just a sneaker and I personally dont see what the fuss is about them...

i agree with this 100%