RIP Hate on LeBron... While u BSing, Bron may be having the greatest season since Jordan in 92...

will grimey
will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
669877041.jpg

LeBron in 2012

27ppg 8rpg 6apg 2spg 1bpg
Lead team to 4th best record in NBA
Regular season MVP
All Star
All Defensive 1st Team
All NBA 1st Team

NBA Champion
Finals MVP
Gold Medalist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnURmgs0seg

Michael-Jordan_Diet_Fitness-310x349.jpg

Jordan in 1992

30ppg 6rpg 6apg 2spg 1bpg
Lead team to best record in NBA
Regular season MVP
All Star
All NBA 1st Team
All Defensive 1st Team
NBA Champion
Finals MVP
Gold Medalist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ewlxi6LoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XgT0I4eYsE

Comments

• BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    well the seasons are most def comparable...
  • will grimey
    I gotta give props where props is due....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so jordan is the only player to win league mvp, a nba championship, finals mvp, and a gold medal all in the same year?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebron is the King
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ well shorty with the popping ass tigolbitties in the pic in ur sig seems to think you are^^^
  • will grimey
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    so jordan is the only player to win league mvp, a nba championship, finals mvp, and a gold medal all in the same year?

Yep
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep

thats one hell of an accomplishment
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who hating on him????? All i see is he is the best player but........
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Lebron should blast this on his way to the club after winning that ring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSqzLjf4oc
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeBron came in this season focus.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    should of won defensive player of the year too, according to the coaches, not the ? ass media voters.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

in 96 and 98, he won mvp, finals mvp and all star game mvp
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skip is just gonna give him a slow clap and say that he has to win 6 more in order for his career to have been a success
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Lebron will win as many rings as MJ or Kobe, i think he will end up with 3-4 but his numbers will trump theirs in totality. Dude is just a all around better player imo, he is a hybrid of many great players (Magic, Oscar, MJ, Malone,etc).
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Shouts to the King(If they win it)

I told ? he the ONLY current player who can compare to mike as far as resumes go and charles barkley said the same earlier
  • Tommy bilfiger
    ? gotta recycle bin they frozen one gifs the nba will never be the same

Lebron did it big this postseason hittin clutch shots,had big games when the heat were facin must wins/elimination and led the heat to the finals without bosh for 9 games and wit wade playin erratic

#coronationtime
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Excuse this long ass post, but I gotta' vent real quick...I just wanna' say, I am NOT a Lebron hater...Not in the least bit, I actually enjoy watching the brother go to work on a basketball court...But my lil' bro is the biggest Lebron "Stan" EVER...He always says ? like "I didn't enjoy watching basketball until Lebron Raymone James stepped into the league" (he just turned 21 btw)...When we watch the Miami Heat play, anytime 'Bron get the ball he constantly screams "WORK!" like that ? can actually hear him...Whenever my beloved Birds (Philly Eagles) suffer an early exit and come up short on the quest to FINALLY hold Lombardi, my brother calls me or comes to the crib to laugh @ me, smh...No kinda' emotional support...No kinda' "Damn, that's ? up"...He just laughs as loud as he ? ' can...So because of that, I told him that Lebron will not win a ring until my Birds get a Super Bowl, you know because Karma is supposed to be a ? ...And after last night when I heard Mario Chalmers say "1 More" reality set in...I'll have to hear my brother's mouth for the rest of the summer, hell, for the rest of our natural lives...SMMFH...and because of this, I pray that OKC finds a way to come back in this series...No hate Lebron, I just can't live w/ my brother poppin' all that ? ...After my Birds win a Lombardi, Lebron can win as many rings as he wants...But not before...That is all.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Excuse this long ass post, ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sorry. i just can't
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse this long ass post, but I gotta' vent real quick...I just wanna' say, I am NOT a Lebron hater...Not in the least bit, I actually enjoy watching the brother go to work on a basketball court...But my lil' bro is the biggest Lebron "Stan" EVER...He always says ? like "I didn't enjoy watching basketball until Lebron Raymone James stepped into the league" (he just turned 21 btw)...When we watch the Miami Heat play, anytime 'Bron get the ball he constantly screams "WORK!" like that ? can actually hear him...Whenever my beloved Birds (Philly Eagles) suffer an early exit and come up short on the quest to FINALLY hold Lombardi, my brother calls me or comes to the crib to laugh @ me, smh...No kinda' emotional support...No kinda' "Damn, that's ? up"...He just laughs as loud as he ? ' can...So because of that, I told him that Lebron will not win a ring until my Birds get a Super Bowl, you know because Karma is supposed to be a ? ...And after last night when I heard Mario Chalmers say "1 More" reality set in...I'll have to hear my brother's mouth for the rest of the summer, hell, for the rest of our natural lives...SMMFH...and because of this, I pray that OKC finds a way to come back in this series...No hate Lebron, I just can't live w/ my brother poppin' all that ? ...After my Birds win a Lombardi, Lebron can win as many rings as he wants...But not before...That is all.

2ngg74z.jpg

Clearly you two share the same level of dumbassness.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

After "Excuse this long ass post" everything after that was blah blah blah sorry fam
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouts to the King(If they win it)

I told ? he the ONLY current player who can compare to mike as far as resumes go and charles barkley said the same earlier

You the same dude that said they'd lose in 7 games.. lol you a lame ass ? .

Lebron earned my respect for the first time EVER after game 6 in boston...

no, not ? he got 45 points....

but because of the look and pain on his face... i knew RIGHT THEN they would win the nba title, in 5 games...

I knew they wouldn't want to come back to OKC for a game 6, where all bets are off... so they would take the first 5 games extremely seriously, like the fail to do a lot of times....

Bron dissapointed me in game 1... all yall called me crazy for saying he needed to be aggressive (the lame i quoted above included)..

He came back in game 2 on a rampage like I said he needed to, and it's been a wrap sense...

I bowed to the king after game 6 in boston.... ? earned it and deserved it.... Cant hate on a man that works hard like that...

And skip bayless should ? himself.. I thought it was all a gimmick for ratings, but after today, dude GENUINELY hates lebron... like, i bet he'd snicker if lebron got in a car accident....

You don't wish bad on nobody, and dude don't want to see lebron win a ring for nothing.. he picked the heat to win, just to put pressure on bron... and now coming up with every excuse for the thunder (refs, they gave away games etc)... dude would love nothing more than for OKC to come back and win the series so he can ridicule lebron for the rest of his life...

Lost respect for dude after seeing his true colors.

Anyway, Bron deserved this.
  • woah316
    ? gotta recycle bin they frozen one gifs the nba will never be the same

Lebron did it big this postseason hittin clutch shots,had big games when the heat were facin must wins/elimination and led the heat to the finals without bosh for 9 games and wit wade playin erratic

#coronationtime

again, this same post from a dude that didn't give lebron a chance in the finals... at least say you were wrong dog wtf...

this ? postin like he was leading the bandwagon ... you lost faith in lebron for the first time ever at the wrong time, i gained faith in him for the first time ever at the right time... now you wanna come here talkin bout #coronationtime like you predicted somethin...

? Im done lol...

JESUS ? took wack to a new level
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kobe woulda done it in 08 if Bynum wasn't injured.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited June 2012
    Ever since D rose tore his knee up I been sayin the coronation was comin

Which was months before your trash ass strarted postin in here again

Now shut da fucc up and stop stalkin me

Ask any of them lakers fans who mocked me after every heat loss,and I wont admit Im wrong until the thunder are eliminated

• woah316
    And lets not get to psyched...

Lebron still gotta win at least 3 more titles before he can even sniff kobe legacy... and that aint gonna be easy.

And I don't wanna hear ? about shaq, because chris bosh + wade (even a clumsy wade) is still better than any combo of players kobe ever won a title with.