Most awkward moment in sex

1235»

Comments

• Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    chick making ugly ass faces
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or what about a chick that can't ride? The ones that jump all over the place with no coordination and feels like everything but her ? is moving. That makes me want to throw her off me.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or what about a chick that can't ride? The ones that jump all over the place with no coordination and feels like everything but her ? is moving. That makes me want to throw her off me.

sounds like a fat girl
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was giving this ? a massage. We'd already smashed and she'd been complaining about her back for a couple days, so she asked if I could just rub it a little. Anyways, she's on her stomach, and I go to massage her lower back and the most disgusting stench from her ass reached my nose. I pretended to slip and fall off the bed and said I had to go home.

? was WOAT.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    ^Yeast infection possibly. You might have it too if you didn't use protection
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Yeast infection possibly. You might have it too if you didn't use protection

Nah, bruh. It was ? I smelled.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dealing with a trifling woman, bruh.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooooo.....men who don't like when a woman looks up at them while she is sucking them off is not the least bit suspect??.... ? means they not ashamed to be sucking you off,but they should be Smh
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited June 2012
    ^I don't dislike it... its just awkward when she's making prolonged eye contact with that "you muthafukka! u better take me out for dinner tmrw" look in her eye.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    i once farted loud as hell in the middle of ? ? a girl. she just laughed it off and said "i get a pass if it happens to me". i think we both had colds so no one smelled anything.

looking back on it, it was both the best ? i ever passed and the best ? ? i ever got.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    i once farted loud as hell in the middle of ? ? a girl. she just laughed it off and said "i get a pass if it happens to me". i think we both had colds so no one smelled anything.

looking back on it, it was both the best ? i ever passed and the best ? ? i ever got.

hahahahahahaha,
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first time i ? it took me a couple pokes before i got it in the hole. That was pretty awkward.

Sweat dripped off my forehead onto this ? face. Wasn't awkward for me, but for her i'm sure it was.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trockm wrote: »
    Nothing more awkward than a ? making eye to eye contact with you while she's sucking you off

Really? I love that ? with a passion.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Nothing more awkward than a ? making eye to eye contact with you while she's sucking you off

yeah

I personally prefer it more when chick's so into it, it's like she forgets I'm there

that's when you know you have a pure freak on your hands

she not doing it "for you" or your approval

she doing it for the sole enjoyment and satisfaction of having a ? in her mouth

• backpackingrapper
    backpackingrapper Members Posts: 181
    The first time i ? it took me a couple pokes before i got it in the hole. That was pretty awkward.

Sweat dripped off my forehead onto this ? face. Wasn't awkward for me, but for her i'm sure it was.

Since you mentioned sweating, we I'm ? I sweat hard as ? like I ran five miles in a sauna. I sweated on this girl face like mad drips. And she didn't say nothing but that ? dripped in her mouth lol she was like awwww! lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    a.mann wrote: »

yeah

I personally prefer it more when chick's so into it, it's like she forgets I'm there

that's when you know you have a pure freak on your hands

she not doing it "for you" or your approval

she doing it for the sole enjoyment and satisfaction of having a ? in her mouth

You're right, I'm sure some women do it for the man's pleasure but there are those who just enjoy the sight of their partner looking satisfied and excited.....be it head cocked back enjoying that moment or catching eye contact and intensifying that feeling she too is experiencing just the same.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    age 17 first time having "period" sex...afterwards ol girl left a trail from belly button on down...cussed her out and had her in tears

My first "OH ? " moment me and my HS sweetheart going raw for the first time. I was cool with her on top and I told when I was about to bust she looked me dead in my face and shhhhh'd me and worked her hips even more. Of course she ended up pregnant but that release was one for the ages