ERIC HOLDER finally fired back at the Republicans at the FAST AND FURIOUS HEARING

Options
2»

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    they probably would if an FDA agent sold drugs to a drug dealer and then that drug dealer used those drugs to ? the officer

Cops and innocents get killed all the time by drug dealers. The drug money that is used in large operations that go on for years actually buys the guns that they ? with. So i don't see the difference. A border agent has as much chance being killed by a knife or a gun bought elsewhere.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    of course President Obama is going to use the executive privilege and say ? YOU..... this is nothing but some grandstanding political theater.
    well, let's start with this: Obama's pre-presidential statement of "You know, there's been a tendency on the part of this administration to -- to try to hide behind executive privilege every time there's something a little shaky that's taking place. And I think, you know, the administration would be best served by coming clean on this."
    waterproof wrote: »
    I understand an agent was killed but this fast and furious been going on for years if he's about the truth he would of start at the start of the program but no he know because he have to start at Bush admin
    one, if you understand that an agent was killed, then you SHOULD understand why this is a key focal point. the internal deliberations they want disclosure of would be things that followed the killing. two, the stuff with the Bush administration was a different program (Wide Receiver versus Fast & Furious)