Ladies, how yall feel when kats say "Dont trust a ? "

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
real rap, thats 1 quote yall don't ever try to counter. edit cuz ? cant identify the main idea in this selection. 3rd grade failed yall when ? say "? aint ? " and got yall famous counter saying "? aint ? ". but when it come to this, yall just kinda... be quiet and look at each other.

do yall know loyalty dont run deep in yall veins like it does for men (i kno, some ? fake but still)? Is it any given time your feelings can switch for whatever reason and since yall run off emotions, you liable to cross a ? ?

idk, random thought I just had, thought it was interesting. Don't mean to come in here and drop the b-bomb on yall, its all love...

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well some much for this thread
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    c'mon kai.... what the ?

you just went on a tangent, this ain't about "? /? aint ? ". I was just showin how women will make that counter but they wont ever say "dont trust a ? ".

Or is it because sayin "dont trust a ? " would destroy the dream of findin Mr. Right? Bcuz there are men that will go they whole life as bachelors but women aint bout that ? at all.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    OK, I'm bouta edit that first post, this ain't about "? /? ain't ? " yo. WTF LOL, how yall let kai throw you off like dat

she must be runnin this side, i dont never b in here
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    oh, this thread isn't about "? /? aint ? ," but you have both those phrases in the o/p

and i've heard women say ? like "all men are dogs" or all men are cheaters (never bought into it) so i figure that pretty much means don't trust any guy.

stop trying to rationalize it, people who say things like that, male or female, are most likely jaded and bitter, and probably make bad choices when it comes to dating

so you just not gonna answer the question

lemme rephrase this ?

OG's been told me. Don't trust a ? . Is this bad advice that just has not ever been disputed as it's been passed down to young ? like myself?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Dont trust a ? " = Dude got burned and is bitter..... or he heard it in a rap song and wanted to sound cool by repeating it.

Real talk.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    "Dont trust a ? " = Dude got burned and is bitter..... or he heard it in a rap song and wanted to sound cool by repeating it.

Real talk.

One of my oldheads at home told me a ? will run her mouth to the feds outta spite. Or she'll have you set up and robbed. I know this is extreme and leans more towards trap life but I've heard even in dating.. Can't trust these chicks, gotta fall back and just watch their actions. Make sure they stay in line, and dont let them get themselves in trouble
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    oh, this thread isn't about "? /? aint ? ," but you have both those phrases in the o/p
    apparently we can't trust this ? with a roadmap cuz she can't even read

3rd grade comprehension man. you bout as dumb as you look gotdamn
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't feel anything.
    I don't think any lady can relate to this "? " reference, doesn't translate.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    apparently we can't trust this ? with a roadmap cuz she can't even read

3rd grade comprehension man. you bout as dumb as you look gotdamn

dissing my comprehension when you're asking me a question i already answered

lol, yeah i'm totally the dumb one

and you're too obvious

you dancin around the question, and answering it indirectly. i dont like indirect answers

speakin of dat, thats one of the reasons i dont trust em.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    I don't feel anything.
    I don't think any lady can relate to this "? " reference, doesn't translate.
    I could have and would rather have said "women" but it's more common that you were "dont trust these hoes" so I did that just cause.. the art of titling.

i'm bouta fall back though, kai think I hate women. in real life, she wouldnt believe i'm the man behind these posts.. just in my experiences and observations, the differences run deeper than physical and i state what i feel those differences are... @kai
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Look don't come in the Powder Room talking ?

I'm closing this before Kai makes you cry
This discussion has been closed.