What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tough Break, Nigga: 2K12 Edition

124»

Replies

• So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^LMAAAAAAAAAAO
  • DaFifthElementDaFifthElement Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    LOL @ Duhon...
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    hilarious shit
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    suggs-close-up.jpg

Add my nigga Terell Suggs to that list lol

justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Datdude87
  • ShadyWorldOrderShadyWorldOrder Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    It was all good just a week ago
    GYI0062560397.jpg
    NoLook_original.gif?1355278253

wildtd.gif
    Mods, can you Sticky this thread? I almost forgot about it smh lol..

Lakers_Thunder_Basketball_130129_game.jpg

APTOPIX_Lakers_Thunder_Basketball_130123_game.jpg

Lakers_Thunder_Basketball_130144_game.jpg

Lakers_Thunder_Basketball_130130_game.jpg

Lakers_Thunder_Basketball_130141_game.jpg

Lakers_Thunder_Basketball_130131_game.jpg

greenwood1921
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://ultimatehockeysource.com/archives/56639

Jordan Staal on being traded during his wedding, turning down Penguins’ 10-year proposal

Staal was informed of the trade by his agent, in the middle of his wedding reception in Thunder Bay, Ont.

"I don't think we knew when we were planning our wedding date that it was on the draft day, and something like this would happen," said Jordan Staal in a conference call on Saturday. "With my teammates in the back corner there, it got a little emotional. But they knew a lot of good things could come out of this.

"Even if you know it might be coming, it's still a shock."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    purpngold
    How the hell do you get traded on your wedding day? That's a total tough break...That's worse than me hearing about this woman getting fired while she was on her vacation one time smh lol..