bulls to louk deng..if u play for britain..your ass will get traded

Options
2»

Comments

• ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^Only if that were easy it would have happened b4 the start of the season Bulls will have to eat that for a couple seasons
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking back I wish we kept Gordon instead of Deng small backcourt but deadly as hell.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami got east on luck for @ least 3 yrs...bulls got some serious issues
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Looking back I wish we kept Gordon instead of Deng small backcourt but deadly as hell.

I been sayin this for years

Gordon was erratic at times but I seen son drop 44,42,48 and zone da fucc out and he got buckets in crunch time.Bulls to this day need gordon

• Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im glad we didnt keep Gordon u still would have to pay money 4 a 5'11 SG he due like 12 mill this year and 13 mill next year he avg 12.5ppg a million a point. Bulls did the right thing At least Deng was a All-Star but most definitely the Bulls need to get under the salary trading Deng could get u something
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Miami got east on luck for @ least 3 yrs...bulls got some serious issues

*barring injury*
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Im glad we didnt keep Gordon u still would have to pay money 4 a 5'11 SG he due like 12 mill this year and 13 mill next year he avg 12.5ppg a million a point. Bulls did the right thing At least Deng was a All-Star but most definitely the Bulls need to get under the salary trading Deng could get u something

Yeah but lets not act like Gordon aint in a bad situation with the pistons. Dude on another team where he is the 2nd option would score 18-20 ppg. The bulls been struggling for points ever since he left imo. He is overpaid though
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gordon been playin like ? since he got to the Pistons and got his money
  • MUDDYWATERZ
    MUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    That nikka better show up to the Olympics boi
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt gordon leave cause he didnt wanna play second fiddle to rose? i remember that playoff they had against boston son was goin off
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's looking like Deng wont be getting traded unless a miracle happens
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I dont think the bulls will do anything significant besides let watson,korver,and brewer walk and add a vet like kidd or andre miller and maybe brandon roy

Edit: Next summer they will try to do somethin major
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its ? rose out for so long tho
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »

Yeah but lets not act like Gordon aint in a bad situation with the pistons. Dude on another team where he is the 2nd option would score 18-20 ppg. The bulls been struggling for points ever since he left imo. He is overpaid though

Thats all Im saying Now he its clear he overpaid despite situations 50 mill is alot to invest and get 12pts a game and be liability on Defense which the Bulls specialize in. Bulls been struggling 4 pts but they were in the ECF last year they did the right thing just injuries derailed this season flat out Rose out Deng hurt Noah got hurt u not gonna win like that u cant plan for injuries. But trading Deng is the right move to clear cap.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deng grew up in London...the olympics are in London.
    This is once in a lifetime opportunity for dude but at same time i can understand where the Bulls are coming from also.

Unfortunate