Whats the highest grade level of school that Gee757 completed???

13»

Comments

• Double_Cheeseburger
    Double_Cheeseburger Members Posts: 21
    edited April 2010
    ? ass wannabe ? . The only thing black about you is the bottom of your socks. Gotta grow up and go to school, get some flash cards. Icre cream truck chasing ? ass.
  • kidcere
    kidcere Members Posts: 172
    edited April 2010
    flaming the ? outta this boy....damn son going coming for you like ? ......
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    This might be the funniest thread since Gee757 was exposed the first time.....keep it going fellas, ya'll got me dying at work right now......

And damn, no one so far thinks Gee graduated from high school? Or even got a GED? Wow.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    Cats got no respect for ya on this site gee. Like obama said you need to turn off the t.v's and put away the videogames.

EliPorter.gif?t=1270343322

LMAO!!!!!!!! If Gee is really black, that's him right there. They do look a lot alike.....based on his fake avi.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    ? ass wannabe ? . The only thing black about you is the bottom of your socks. Gotta grow up and go to school, get some flash cards. Icre cream truck chasing ? ass.

LMAO.....? .....
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited April 2010
    Respect level:

Eli Porter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gee757
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    This might be the funniest thread since Gee757 was exposed the first time.....keep it going fellas, ya'll got me dying at work right now......

And damn, no one so far thinks Gee graduated from high school? Or even got a GED? Wow.....

hey fuuuk boy did u miss this post ? ??
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    I'm just lauging at y'all cos i know for a fact GEE is black man and it's him in the avi i can't believe how dumb you guy's are but the joke is on you

i dont give a fuuuk about wat nun of u ? dudez n this thread thinkz about me ? da joke is really on yall faggotz n this thread fa real...& anybody that is black that voted on that REDNECKZ poll about me is a MUUUUNKEY AZZ ? !!
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited April 2010
    gee757 wrote: »

i dont give a fuuuk about wat nun of u ? dudez n this thread thinkz about me ? da joke is really on yall faggotz n this thread fa real...& anybody that is black that voted on that REDNECKZ poll about me is a MUUUUNKEY AZZ ? !!

14oa8av.jpg

get a pen and a pad...

you ready???

YOU LOST!
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    14oa8av.jpg

get a pen and a pad...

you ready???

YOU LOST!

LMAO! That gif is killing me....
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    gee757 wrote: »

Lose weight.....fast.
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    ? , gee dropped out of ? training. I just love how after all these years he still denies that ratemybody pic. I am just curious what is the association with Curry ? ?