black people need to wake up real talk

Options
straight sho
straight sho Members Posts: 601
edited April 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
every black person needs to link up and unite. I see too many ? thinking that they will get accepted by the white folks, the white folks will never accept us they have been oppressing us for SEVERAL years even now. Look at africa it's currently a ? getting ? out by europe exploting natural resources and leaving the black folks to die even chinas got their ? in africa. No matter how much you simp to the white folks you will NEVER be white this is a white mans world they own all the money and we are playing by their rules. Wake up you stupids ?

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We accept Obama with open arms. Or is he one of the ? you speak of?
  • straight sho
    Options
    We accept Obama with open arms. Or is he one of the ? you speak of?

your white you wouldnt understand
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your op is real talk, but you, on here, trying to convince American blacks how 'hood' the UK is, is actually impeding our progress.

Just because you're a 'street ? ' doesn't mean you can't be a ? . In fact the street ? are some of the biggest ? .
  • straight sho
    Options
    Your op is real talk, but you, on here, trying to convince American blacks how 'hood' the UK is, is actually impeding our progress.

Just because you're a 'street ? ' doesn't mean you can't be a ? . In fact the street ? are some of the biggest ? .
    please tell me how real street ? are ?
  • High Revolutionary
    Options

Give me an example of a 'real street ? ' and I will explain it to you.
  • straight sho
    Options

ar/ab top goon of philly
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2012
    Options

ar/ab top goon of philly

You mean this character?!:
    AR-AB_Allegheny_Ab-front-large.jpg

I had never heard of him, but I just listened to a track where he's talking about killing [black]people, sexually abusing [black]women and drug trafficking in [black]communities. He basically created a song celebrating the destruction and degradation of his own people. He's like an honorary KKK member. We can't build with this type of destructive mantra.

It's psychologically destructive and it's just plain bad music. He's contributing to the disempowerment of our people, how is he not a ? ?
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we as a people know how we are being done, and if we turn a blind eye to it, it doesnt exist. we dont wanna wake up. its easier to just accept the hand we are dealt.
  • straight sho
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    we as a people know how we are being done, and if we turn a blind eye to it, it doesnt exist. we dont wanna wake up. its easier to just accept the hand we are dealt.

nah trust me too many bountys around
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo soy dominicano.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options

I've seen plenty of street people (practically everyday) & the few black men I see aren't '? ' WTF? by any stretch of your ? -up imagination. Some of you black people? within this site actually baffle the ? out of me IE how you play this game of labeling you and yours constantly. NO wonder you're so confused most of the time......you'll fall for anything.

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go again. Calling people ? and then argue about the semantics of the word "? "
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't you always trying to show how goonish the UK is?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ stragith sho

organize your bredren around some sound principles that are progressive and self sufficient and then we can talk.

Before there can be any revolution there must be a reformation.

You must renew our mind shift your paradigm in order to gain clarity of vision.

What African teachers do you study?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Someone has to explain to you how the dudes ? up black neighborhoods are ? ?
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    Options

1. Knowin that ? iz brought 2 the U.S. by non-blacks, and STILL sellin it 2 our kind, which HAZ TRULY destroyed our people!!

2. Learnin how 2 b a Playa/? from the whiteman, and playin our women so much that now 10-15 yearz latter our woman have accepted being LESBIENS iz o.k.

Pimpin our women and callin them out they namez so much they now ACT like what we call them, and a HUGE % of our youg women are STRAIGHT UP PROSTITUTES AND LUVIN IT!!
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    Options
    every black person needs to link up and unite. I see too many ? thinking that they will get accepted by the white folks, the white folks will never accept us they have been oppressing us for SEVERAL years even now. Look at africa it's currently a ? getting ? out by europe exploting natural resources and leaving the black folks to die even chinas got their ? in africa. No matter how much you simp to the white folks you will NEVER be white this is a white mans world they own all the money and we are playing by their rules. Wake up you stupids ?

I am white and my best friend is black, we are both becoming Doctor's together. Whenever we chill with a group of white people everyone gets along and no one mentions race. When we chill with his black groups of people I am assaulted and insulted often times. I am not racist in any way and I understand that white people did end up with all the wealth in this country, and I think that is not fair. But that is from what happened generations ago and the white kids like me now had nothing to do with it. And also i read that in 2001 there were 20 million slaves in central and western Africa. there were no slaves here in 2001. But this country is so much worse then African countries because we had slavery generations ago? I don't know. Posts like this certainly create hatred and violence though which is not going to solve any problems.
  • straight sho
    Options
    EvanR12 wrote: »

I am white and my best friend is black, we are both becoming Doctor's together. Whenever we chill with a group of white people everyone gets along and no one mentions race. When we chill with his black groups of people I am assaulted and insulted often times. I am not racist in any way and I understand that white people did end up with all the wealth in this country, and I think that is not fair. But that is from what happened generations ago and the white kids like me now had nothing to do with it. And also i read that in 2001 there were 20 million slaves in central and western Africa. there were no slaves here in 2001. But this country is so much worse then African countries because we had slavery generations ago? I don't know. Posts like this certainly create hatred and violence though which is not going to solve any problems.

? you ?
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem is that these street ? have all the social power in our community and the most humble and selfless ones are ? on.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    EvanR12 wrote: »

? you ?

Don't ever trust groups of blacks - & that supposed black friend of yous isn't truly A FRIEND if he mutes-up. IMO Black people are the ONLY minority that can play both sides of the coin, and still claim not to be racist. WHAT A JOKE! btw white boy beware of what YOUR black friend will do when he's around others like himself - can you say backstabber? two-faced hypocrites.

• moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st off, if your a black male, you have a target on your back. 2nd. think of all the different way they divide you up. Man/Woman, Light/Dark, Low class/middle class, house/field ? . People have been so conditioned into thinking that their brother is their enemy for so many years. Killing each other over nothing, over things as trivial as a different color rag or a sideways glance.
    It would take years of reeducation to undo all the centuries of, "You aint ? , never gonna be ? ". I've heard parents say that to their own kids.

3rd and most important. Black kids get the worst education. Most black kids think black people have no history before the European "discovered" them living backward in the jungles of Africa, not know that within that jungle was what we call a civilization. I think every black kid should know Africans came to American centuries before Columbus did.

I thought we would wake up after the Million Man March, but it seems to me things have gotten worse. More fatherless children, more gun violence, more ignorance, worse education. You're right, we do need to come together and wake up.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My pops always said if enough of us were killed we would wake up.