Self pleasure...she isn't wit it...

Options
Dr.Chemix
Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
So this one chick I know told me she don't play with her ? . She doesn't use ? and she isn't down with calling her ? , ? . She says she rather it be called a ? than ?

WTF is up with that ? ? I've never heard a woman say anything like the above...

Whats the deal? Is she a confused broad or she got some past issues that need to be straightened out?

Comments

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ? no need to figure all that other ? out...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    But I like watching that ? doe...shrugs...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find women that say that stuff to be the biggest freaks/hoes. It's basically code for, "I'm ? dependent. ? me or I'll find someone who will."

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    I find women that say that stuff to be the biggest freaks/hoes. It's basically code for, "I'm ? dependent. ? me or I'll find someone who will."

true indeed...I just never heard of that ? . ? play with their ? on the phone with me...sending me vids of them doing that ? ...ya know...freaky ? , without my assistance...

? just got me wondering...this ? don't even like ? ...WTF

She is a freak tho...
  • Trockm
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

true indeed...I just never heard of that ? . ? play with their ? on the phone with me...sending me vids of them doing that ? ...ya know...freaky ? , without my assistance...

She is a freak tho...

That's hella confusing for her to be a freak and not like ? ?? That must be too plain jane for her, she really must be into some wild ? .... come back and tell us the story hahahaha
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She is a freak tho...

Man she just aint ever been hit right before. I been with a couple girls
    who told me they didn't like that position before we hooked up
    afterwards, they have a brand new song.
    Singing face down ass up in hittin those octaves like
    diva pravalaguna.

http://youtu.be/1rdJg0fgd34

When she sayin she don't like something, what she means whether she knows it or not
    is that she needs someone to show her how to like it. That's your cue bruth.
    Break out that Luda- they just doin it right.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »

She is a freak tho...

That's hella confusing for her to be a freak and not like ? ?? That must be too plain jane for her, she really must be into some wild ? .... come back and tell us the story hahahaha

I wish I had to story to make interesting...but that's what I'm saying...some ? is off bout her. She's a freak no doubt...but when I try to find out if she into some other ? ...its dismissed. And broads have no problems telling me how freaky they can get...I'm easy to talk to. ? threw me for a loop...bent her over and she was like "ooo what you doing?"

"Bout to ? you from the back" and she instantly was like "naw...I can't do that...I don't even like ? ". Did it anyway and this ? "felt" like she was disturbed by it. She must have experienced something or some ? ...I can't put my finger on it...but something had to change her thinking
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

She is a freak tho...

Man she just aint ever been hit right before. I been with a couple girls
    who told me they didn't like that position before we hooked up
    afterwards, they have a brand new song.
    Singing face down ass up in hittin those octaves like
    diva pravalaguna.

http://youtu.be/1rdJg0fgd34

When she sayin she don't like something, what she means whether she knows it or not
    is that she needs someone to show her how to like it. That's your cue bruth.
    Break out that Luda- they just doin it right.

Lol! I know bruh...freak expert...a 32 yr old turned me out when I was 15...

maybe I have to rethink my strategy or some ? -sex is bomb as ? though

I'm going have to figure this one out...never ran into a broad that had difficulty with ? let alone my ? game, no arrogance included.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Doc
    ? man last girl I dated I turned her on to some real ? . There are four zones of pain/pleasure: Hot,cold,sharp and blunt. The difference between pain and pleasure is a fine line that can be pressed, shifted and extended.

If I was away on a trip I'd have her play with her ? on the phone with me. Have her tease herself like I'd do her, and she'd follow my explicit instructions even though I wasn't physically there her level and intensity of pleasure was still in my hand. One of my favorite things to have her do is play with her ? using a popsicle as a ? . That ? blew her mind when I first introduced her to it, she got to the point she couldnt even walk down the frozen food section without gettin wet. She was definitely #TeamSplashWaterfalls
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ? ???

hell na lol. ? sounds so gross & unappealing. '? ' sounds melodic.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat shedding knowledge on yall young heads....
  • Trockm
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »

She is a freak tho...

I wish I had to story to make interesting...but that's what I'm saying...some ? is off bout her. She's a freak no doubt...but when I try to find out if she into some other ? ...its dismissed. And broads have no problems telling me how freaky they can get...I'm easy to talk to. ? threw me for a loop...bent her over and she was like "ooo what you doing?"

"Bout to ? you from the back" and she instantly was like "naw...I can't do that...I don't even like ? ". Did it anyway and this ? "felt" like she was disturbed by it. She must have experienced something or some ? ...I can't put my finger on it...but something had to change her thinking

That's some funny ? because I met this girl that said the same ? . She wanted to ? face to face...man I'm not even about to look her eye to eye especially if I didn't really know her.. long story short, that's the last I saw of her..
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Kat is right ... she's just running game on you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Smh..she's just role-playing.

She'll let you feel like you're the one that turned her on to all the things she initially wasn't down for..watch.

Role playing? Great, super fun.
    The bolded? Sounds pretty juvenile if you ask me.

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Smh..she's just role-playing.

She'll let you feel like you're the one that turned her on to all the things she initially wasn't down for..watch.

Gangsta...cause I'm like "really?" with this broad...this is what you kicking? Shrugs...lowered rank broad anyway...

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She sounds like a lame. A "freak" that don't like doggy or play with her ? ? You can have that...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She is a freak tho...

I don't think I have ever seen a worse contradiction in my life........

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's wack ? . I asked my girl to play with herself while i watched and she was like, naw. Had me full of salt. I didn't give her the ? that night.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, everyone likes to ? , don't believe the lies

yep, I don't...not really stressing it since we kick it every 2 months n ? . Like I said, not knocking on the top 5 door with her mind frame n such. Nothing serious at all. But who says this ? , for real?

That's wack ? . I asked my girl to play with herself while i watched and she was like, naw. Had me full of salt. I didn't give her the ? that night.

lol put the ? in timeout n ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    But to be honest tho....I have had girls tell me they don't like doggy with me either....

I think i be tearing that ? apart....

Take it as a compliment @DrChemix
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    she puttin up a front
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    But to be honest tho....I have had girls tell me they don't like doggy with me either....

I think i be tearing that ? apart....

Take it as a compliment @DrChemix

true
    she puttin up a front

smh...being on some other ?
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    run and run fast-set that ? on fire too before you start running-she so damaged she dont need to be around no more