• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    please share this vid EVERYWHERE
  • runningwolf1980
    Options

this video was a lil too serious lol..

to be clear this videos main objective was to raise awareness on "respect" for ones self and to each other
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »

to be clear this videos main objective was to raise awareness on "respect" for ones self and to each other

I SKIMMED THROUGHT IT LAST WEEK.. SHYTS TOO LONG! HYPE BEAST WILL ALWAYS BE HERE AND YOU (WE) WILL ALWAYS STAND IN LINE FOR SHOES IF WE REALLY WANT THEM AND IF WE WANNA AVOID PAYING DOUBLE/TRIPPLE. UNLESS YOU GOT A HOOK UP, YOU SOL!

message was clear to me bro...im gonna miss alot of kicks simply because i will not allow my self to be a part of the ? anylonger.....and i pick up ? that came out a week or 2 later from those lil teen hyphys for far less than retail because there looking for "whats next"
  • runningwolf1980
    Options

i dig it. the video was definitely informative and clear...but.

my ? was talking about the shoe game like it was a famine in these streets.

again he was just useing it as a point..people died over concords...this ? happened
  • runningwolf1980
    Options

I SKIMMED THROUGHT IT LAST WEEK.. SHYTS TOO LONG! HYPE BEAST WILL ALWAYS BE HERE AND YOU (WE) WILL ALWAYS STAND IN LINE FOR SHOES IF WE REALLY WANT THEM AND IF WE WANNA AVOID PAYING DOUBLE/TRIPPLE. UNLESS YOU GOT A HOOK UP, YOU SOL!

message was clear to me bro...im gonna miss alot of kicks simply because i will not allow my self to be a part of the ? anylonger.....and i pick up ? that came out a week or 2 later from those lil teen hyphys for far less than retail because there looking for "whats next"

I WILL SAY THIS.. I FINALLY GOT THEM CONCORDS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO FOR 230 SHIPPED... ALOTTA SHOES, I WILL WAIT FOR.. BUT IF I WAIT IN LINE, I MUST REALLLY WANT THEM OR GETTING THEM TO RESALE

no doubt i agree...i went to wait for the miltary 4's...realized there was no hype and went home for all the teens that got "stuck" i got them for 110 a few days later...you know how i know its was a ? teen? he didnt have enough sense to take them back to the store to get retail back....but no doubt i swear i can get obsidians now on facebook groups for 115 to 120 because they allreay want the foams or 6's
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    MANNNN MY BLACK ASS GOT UP EARLY FOR THEM MILITARY 4'S AND WHEN I WENT TO THE MALL LATER THAT DAY, EVERRRRYYY STORE HAD EM STILL IN STOCK..A WEEK AFTER, EVVVERRYYY STORE STILL HAD EM IN STOCK.. I WAS ?

that was the shoe that broke the mold...how the ? royal 10's sell out and the 4 sits?