What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Theres an unprecedented amount of Male attention whoring....

2»

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    @SeanSosa "left" the internet. So apparently he's lurk status now. Prolly still PMing these ic hoes.

that nigga and vader had some kinda simp-off right?

Naw way off. Vader vadered half of seansosa family tree and ate at the end side of the thanksgiving table.
    Seansosa responded by running a $2 groupon special tri rail train on vader's baby mother and tried to have vader found in his own trunk at the bottom of one of america's great lakes.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolol the fuck? ?? Jamel is high

ItsKatBitches
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well *exits thread*
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is jamel seeing a different thread?
    superstarcole.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    huuaaahh??
    rocket-2.gif
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    OmegaConflict
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    I COULD EAT A FUCKING WEDDING CAKE BY MY SELF.... RIGHT NOW...

I'd smack the shit out of you in front of your kids.

jamel on that white....
    rocket-2.gif
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamel wtf are you talking about?

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ban gee jamel
    superstarcole.gif
    edited June 2012
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Well damn, I just realized vader been subliminally dissing sean this whole time with that darth vader avi. Nigga don't fucked dude's mom.
    superstarcole.gif