Do you let your ? check your phone???

2»

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co sign that's a nice app
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For you iPhone heads "iBlacklist" and "360MobileSafe" does the same thing.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep a lock on my phone, if my girl asks ill unlock it for her. If at any point I dont get the same luxury i already know what it is!!!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    I don't care if she did but she ain't actively trying, unless of course it's behind my back. I damn sure ain't about to worry about hers.

Even so for me, anything that ain't family or extra close go through a Google Voice number that gets forwarded to my phone.........whenever I want it to.
    From my phone, all I gotta do is log on and choose Forward Calls and send calls from Google Voice number. Even if I lost my phone, the contact list is mobile.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No going through the mailbox. No looking at my bank statements. No grabbing my wallet. No going in my glove compartment. Stay the ? out my closet. Don't touch my dresser. Stay outta the frige. Leave my remote where I left it. Don't go ? with the buttons on my radio.

So ? is really gonna get ugly if she fixing her face to ask about my phone.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Smh I hate that I got a nice app that locks my texts gotta have the code to get in that bad boy

My boy put me on game. That ? got apps that block calls, texts, & voicemails, hides: pics, texts, & contacts, and even got an app that lets him hide all of those apps. U gotta have a code to even bring the app up cuz it's hidden. ? is like having a phone w/in a phone LOL. Dude be letting his girl hold his phone for whole days & ? w/o getting caught up.
    I'm gone have to look into this...

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    No need to check ? , I aint got nothing to hide. If I had something to hide I wouldn't be with her