based on your self-assessment

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glowy wrote: »
    so... you all saying that you have to have money for women to be attracted to you?

Have to? no.

We are saying it would increase your attraction by a lot.

I'm going to take a guess and say not many women find broke ? attractive. nh

man its all kinda broke, buff ass dudes around that females drool over.....dont mean they wanna marry him, but they'll bust him down right quick.....sounds familiar dont it lol
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn some of yall ? jump from one extreme to the other, comprehend for a second breh.

nobody is saying you cant get a quality attractive chick based solely on your looks, personality, ambition, etc, cause like blank said, most chicks dont expect to be with a millionaire anyway

but those millionaire dudes....with hundred thousand dollar cars, mansions, yachts, who can afford to take a ? to a random ass international island just cause theyre bored....them ? get the top notch hoes and them hoes dont care about how the dude looks. Thats just how life is.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7. If i had a benz, big house, nice clothes and abs i'd be a 10.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    Alright, say you were somewhere and a female approaches you or gives you the look, how would you know whether or not she is attracted to you for your looks or for your money?

Depends if she saw your car or not, and what clothes you're wearing.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    SlickestR wrote: »
    what does financial background have to with how attractive you are?

NAIVE MUCH?
    glowy wrote: »
    what does financial background have to with how attractive you are?

90%
    I thought about it afterwards and i'm like, but of course

you ain't ? , if you ain't ballin.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy 7, id be a 9 if i had perfect teeth.

And a fat girl cant be above a 4 no matter how pretty she is.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so... you all saying that you have to have money for women to be attracted to you?

have seen Hugh Hef
    with anything less than 10?

hugh has status ...thats a whole different thing bruh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hugh is a old ladys man LAWD
  • Brody Brand New
    Brody Brand New Members Posts: 70
    Keeping it trill I would say I was about a solid seven
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you lil ? ..

When you gonna stop ? them lil boys behind the barn and actually find you a caucasian wife?

Granted I'm sure the only prerequisites for a spouse for you would be a woman willing to live on a pig farm somewhere in outer Minnesota for the rest of her life

Try and break the family tradition of marriage between brothers and sisters (like your mom and dad)..

just don't save my pics okay ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b
    Kushington wrote: »
    Will is five foot one, has califlower ear and he's a backwoods hick

all signs point towards an underage fat ?

I don't get it. Are you saying I'm an underage fat ? ? But only my right ear is kinda screwy.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012

have seen Hugh Hef

I'm sure having 100 mil in the bank plays "tad" part in his appeal to them blone bombshells
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

have seen Hugh Hef

I'm sure having 100 mil in the bank plays "tad" part in his appeal to them blone bombshells

lol no doubt bru ....but theres ? with dough who wouldn't know how to pull a ? if she tripped and fell into his lap ... i mean chicks ? with him because they might be able to get put on like the other brawds he got that clout .. plus heff was a real playa back in his prime ... im pretty sure dude can get em with the mouthpiece ...nh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes jamal & in the nicest way too.

Squall, let's say, seansosa and plap were on the same level education wise, economically, and personality wise.

No, diss to plap, but a woman would go for Sean sosa because he represent the tall, dark, and handsome qualities that women look for in a partner.

Women are attracted to looks, we are not as shallow as men, and women would over look a man's features if he is very funny.
  • [Deleted User]
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Purr
    Jamel, don't make me cut a piece of your ? off and cook it with scramble eggs.... Call me a thunder ? again
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Jamel, don't make me cut a piece of your ? off and cook it with scramble eggs.... Call me a thunder ? again

some asian guy did just that not too long ago, he cooked it with mushrooms tho

You talking about that asexual chef that had his ? , and ? removed, then cooked them in some fancy meal, and sold it to diners for $200 a plate?

I ain't post it on the IC, cause that would have been ? , nh.
  • Purr
    I saw that kai... That was disgusting that people ate it.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Purr
    Lol @ Jamel ? for the win

Squall, in the real world, ugly men can get pretty woman and ugly women can get good looking men.

I am not doubting that.

However, you are trying to convince me that women do not prefer an attractive partner is not going to work with your weak argument.

Women do prefer good looking men. However, their are women who have fetish for non attractive men.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7+ I think my stock goes up when they find out about my chick
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO I don't want no ugly ass ? with a nice body foh.