What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Do you let your bitch check your phone???

2»

Replies

• qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co sign that's a nice app
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For you iPhone heads "iBlacklist" and "360MobileSafe" does the same thing.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep a lock on my phone, if my girl asks ill unlock it for her. If at any point I dont get the same luxury i already know what it is!!!
    -Shive-
    In Your Moms Room
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    I don't care if she did but she ain't actively trying, unless of course it's behind my back. I damn sure ain't about to worry about hers.

Even so for me, anything that ain't family or extra close go through a Google Voice number that gets forwarded to my phone.........whenever I want it to.
    From my phone, all I gotta do is log on and choose Forward Calls and send calls from Google Voice number. Even if I lost my phone, the contact list is mobile.
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No going through the mailbox. No looking at my bank statements. No grabbing my wallet. No going in my glove compartment. Stay the fuck out my closet. Don't touch my dresser. Stay outta the frige. Leave my remote where I left it. Don't go fucking with the buttons on my radio.

So shit is really gonna get ugly if she fixing her face to ask about my phone.
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Smh I hate that I got a nice app that locks my texts gotta have the code to get in that bad boy

My boy put me on game. That nigga got apps that block calls, texts, & voicemails, hides: pics, texts, & contacts, and even got an app that lets him hide all of those apps. U gotta have a code to even bring the app up cuz it's hidden. Shit is like having a phone w/in a phone LOL. Dude be letting his girl hold his phone for whole days & shit w/o getting caught up.
    I'm gone have to look into this...

Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    No need to check shit, I aint got nothing to hide. If I had something to hide I wouldn't be with her
    1366ee6f2d56.gif
2»