Dehydrated from gang banging, a Gang Member stops to buy lemonade from a 7 yr old and...............

Comments

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Are other kids up buying candy and lemonade that late at night?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? done ? up lemonade stands for everybody now...

? that ? of a mother for breaking child labor laws and having her child work a damn front.

? that ? with a ? made out of squid hooks

2038639-well_damn.png
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Rick Ross is a ? shop-a-holic
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the definition of a damn shame
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    The mom takes the blame here, you live in a violent area why have your kid out that late.

No she doesn't, the person that decided to start shooting takes the blame.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My LoL is for the Title.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Kushington wrote: »
    Wtf @discipliedinsight?

youre super naive if you dont know how deep the dope game gets...
    there are soooo many ways to disguise true activities, its 2012....(innocent) kids are often involved, as well as women

the kid is not at fault here. Its her ratchet ass momma for havin her baby outside in a warzone at damn near 11 pm.
    The kid shoulda been in the house sleepin or watchin cartoons or some ? .

Hasty judgment because of the environment they're living in.

True ...but being that investigators being on the scene they would've found some type illegal activity in the midst of that warzone. The murder of the girl was the focus but was it reported that drugs on the scene?

I'm not naive, I know how bad Chicago's crime rate is because I got family still living there...but I like to analyze the whole spectrum of events. If investigators come to find out it was more than just a lemonade stand and just a front they'll report it..they should anyway, but the focus was more on the murder.

Plus you gotta understand who actually made this thread...
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the ? is selling lemonade at 10 o'clock at night??
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    lemonade right? yea ok
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glowy wrote: »
    The mom takes the blame here, you live in a violent area why have your kid out that late.

Not giving the shooter a pass but the mother is responsible for her kid. Chances are she knew the guy buying "lemonade" was a gang member, she knew she lived in bad neighborhood yet she still trying to hang on the block at that time with a 7 year old.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicks get there hair done a month before a trip and who slangs and buys lemonade 10 @night?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really tho...kid selling lemonade at 10 fawty at night in chicago.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to fault the mother to some degree. Even people living in the garden districts don't want their children outside that late. Her child might still be alive if she called her in when the street lights came on. And given the nature of their neighborhood it's seems dumber and dumber for that kid to still be out there that late. She knew ? gets heavy, especially after dark. Common sense saves lives.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭

Not giving the shooter a pass but the mother is responsible for her kid. Chances are she knew the guy buying "lemonade" was a gang member, she knew she lived in bad neighborhood yet she still trying to hang on the block at that time with a 7 year old.
    kzzl wrote: »

You have to fault the mother to some degree. Even people living in the garden districts don't want their children outside that late. Her child might still be alive if she called her in when the street lights came on. And given the nature of their neighborhood it's seems dumber and dumber for that kid to still be out there that late. She knew ? gets heavy, especially after dark. Common sense saves lives.

Nah, I'm just saying, instead of focusing on some kid being outside her house with her mother late at night, it's better to focus on why these ? think it's okay to bust guns in crowded neighborhoods were it's still likely a bullet may pass through the wall and hit someone even if they decide to stay in the house.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They was selling weed...the mother was outside at the time too...the front was they was selling candy...they just trying to find the killer by making the story more sad
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    WTF is up with these ? craving candy and beverages at night? Skittle. Tea. Lemonade.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

kzzl wrote: »

Nah, I'm just saying, instead of focusing on some kid being outside her house with her mother late at night, it's better to focus on why these ? think it's okay to bust guns in crowded neighborhoods were it's still likely a bullet may pass through the wall and hit someone even if they decide to stay in the house.

True. You're right. But I'm not trying to be Brother Save'em All with this.

She can't control the who, what, when, and where of dumb ? in gun fights. She can, or rather she could've, controlled her child. It could of been prevented. That would be one of those things lingering in the back of my mind for years if I was that kids father. I'd probably be subconsciouly taking it out on her and ? .

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    In chi hoods people sell lemonade,sno cones,candy,chips,sunflower seeds,water,squares,blunts and quarter water juices on their porches or lil stands in front of the crib

Its been 95 degrees everyday it seem like for weeks,nothin out the ordinary for what the kid and her moms was doin since its cooler at night

you geeks wouldn't know that postin from your gated communities and central air conditioning

A gangbangin ? was coppin some perishables from the stand and another cat started buckin shots aimed at homeboy and hit the shorty and another person in the ankle
  • Disciplined InSight
    In chi hoods people sell lemonade,sno cones,candy,chips,sunflower seeds,water,squares,blunts and quarter water juices on their porches or lil stands in front of the crib

Its been 95 degrees everyday it seem like for weeks,nothin out the ordinary for what the kid and her moms was doin since its cooler at night

you geeks wouldn't know that postin from your gated communities and central air conditioning

A gangbangin ? was coppin some perishables from the stand and another cat started buckin shots aimed at homeboy and hit the shorty and another person in the ankle

Exactly.

We usually don't agree but I gave you a "cosign" for this.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    ^^^^^ now if the little girl was being bullied I could relate.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Its summer most these kids aint in summer camps or summer school,Seein shorties outside at 10-11pm is not uncommon not 7 year olds tho but she was wit her moms

I almost ran this kid over the other night ridin his bike all reckless I verbally chastised shorty like the cab driver did eddie murphy in comin to america.If it wasnt for my razor sharp reflexes he woulda got killed
  • Disciplined InSight
    over_? wrote: »
    ^^^^^ now if the little girl was being bullied I could relate.

Blame that on your sheltered life.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Lil kids outchea losing. A 9 YO boy got killed in NC like 3 weeks ago. It was about 10PM & lil dude was inside playing video games & got hit in a drive by. ? had beef w/ his older brother SMH
  • Tommy bilfiger
    T/s a funny troll That op in the thread about men moaning during sex had me rollin and this thread title hilarious