Soooo, You See A Chick Gettin' Smacked Around By A Man...

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may call the police, but that's about it. Not tryin to get involve in that. ? is crazy. And the hefa is more likely to turn on you, for defending her.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did any of y'all actually watch the video? That was outrageous. Nothing like that could happen in the U.S.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt get involved. Ill leave that to captain Kirk.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Call the cops then bounce before they get there. I ain't even trying to give a statement or go to court.

Gotdayum @ them kicks though. She took that ? like a champ though so she definitely used to that type of ass whooping.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c...its gods will that she gets beaten on that day
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe she forgot to do the dishes
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a family relative?

Sorry I'm not going to cape to have my face on 6pm news as another victim.

There is a cause for every effect don't get involved in other peoples business.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These days you can't tell if people are packing or not, and I damn sure aint taking a bullet or bullets for someone I don't know..
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none of my business. some ppl need to learn to mind they're ? business.
    even if it's relatives i mind my own.

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c. I'm not in the hoe saving business
    ? probably did something foul to get smacked up or choked out
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe she likes to be dominated.
    *Continues to watch*
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, when I was 18 I saw a dude smack his women in the car and yell "You talk too much!" My initial response was to whop his ass, but I was in my work uniform. There is also, if she is dumb enough to stay with him, it is her fault. Women have to start having accountability for them being so co-dependent,insecure, weak that they would let a man beat on them. For the record, if I saw that I would have beat his ass and if she swung on me,I would trip, hip toss or tackle her and tell her if she tries anything else, I will beat her even worse than she has ever been beat before. We as a society need to stop being so apathetic, but it is hard when women run back to and defend their abusers, which is just another reason why in a laundry list of examples, they out-number men, but will never run the globe too.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i learned early that some women are dumb as hell..my dad poured gasoline on his girlfriend and chased her wit a lighter..guess who was the first one at the house after he got out of jail..never get involved..a hero ain't nothing but a sandwich
  • Amotekun
    Options
    I am disgusted by such shameless and open display of cowardice. I guess the potential for danger makes ? of men.
    Nevermore revel in the pride of being a man when thou canst brave such a task
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go ahead & be a knight in shining armor my ? . ? around & get popped playing hero. ? will still go visit him in prison but won't even come to ur funeral.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Go ahead & be a knight in shining armor my ? . ? around & get popped playing hero. ? will still go visit him in prison but won't even come to ur funeral.

Macbeth:
    If we should fail?

Lady Macbeth:
    We fail?
    But screw your courage to the sticking place,
    And we'll not fail.

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    c...its gods will that she gets beaten on that day

It was written but people want to edit the scriptures smh
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am disgusted by such shameless and open display of cowardice. I guess the potential for danger makes ? of men.
    Nevermore revel in the pride of being a man when thou canst brave such a task

I understand why some people wouldn't wanna get involved, but in the video this brutal assault is happening in a crowded place of business and the people are acting like this is something that happens everyday.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not my problem...tough break..if its bad may call 5-0...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on the situation.You can get killed easy in that situation out of passion
  • Lord Ether
    Options
    I beleive in defending the innocent, but there is a time for that. You never know what the situation may invole
  • Lord Ether
    Options
    Involve. Would you rather be a fool or wise man.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I didn't even watch that video. Somebody could've said or did something, he looks like he can only beat up women. smh