SO who are the real cowards?

2»

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Didn't watch the video; don't have time for your foolishness.

Now, please kindly.........

[IMG]http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w449/michaelvj50/rhonj-jaq-? .gif[/IMG]

laaawd.

you know the thread is a fail when a real housewives gif gets dropped
  • Fred G. Sanford
    Fred G. Sanford Members Posts: 17
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    ^^ A poor redneck can only be more so prejudice. He might be able to call someone a ? , but that's all he can do. Now if he had the power to make me lose my job or not be able to feed my family then he would be a real racist. Like I said racism is a group phenomenom and only those with real power can be racist.

Racism is a form of prejudice, based on the race of a person. You're making up your own definition of the word to fit into what you think it should mean.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Prejudice isn't racism
  • Fred G. Sanford
    ^^ Prejudice isn't racism

I didn't say prejudice was racism, I said racism is a form of prejudice. You can be prejudice based on height, weight, or whatever. But when you're prejudice against someone because of their race, then that is called racism.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white people can reap the benefits of racisim w/o a ? being given
    but when black people complain about racism there the ones being racist..

white folks are the grand champs of hypocrisy
  • Fred G. Sanford

I don't need to listen to propaganda from whites and I don't need to listen to it from blaccs either. Just because some ? wanna make up his own definition and then redefine it for his own convenience doesn't make what he says true.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P to my ? Freddy G. (the G stands for Gone)
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The definitions of racism don't really apply to blacks besides hatred or intolerance of another race

the other 2 definitions are 1. a belief that your race is better

2. A government system that based on discrimination

3. hatred or intolerance of another race

True racism is not a black man mad about 400 yrs of institutional racism.If you were black you would know how it feels.

Blacks talk in response to biased school systems, low paying and few jobs, Police brutality, biased media, random racist events like Trayvon,Oscar grant Rodney King etc

it's not unwarranted if somebody slaps you to slap back or at least vocalize your thoughts?

You gotta hold your forefathers down so you shouldn't see it our way.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

If i could give you 10 goats for that i would.

Just wait until they're the minorities in this country..they aint gonna know what to do.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    While the video above claims otherwise - this black man is for REAL. IMO me and mine aren't the black peoples worst enemy - the members within this site NEVER address this issue,even society in general will NEVER bring this issue to the forefront - IMO Too many black people do exactly as the man in this video does - they ignore the problem and blame others & in particular - WHITE PEOPLE - I'm so damn tired of that game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdjrV6uiLLw&feature=related
  • heyslick

Talk about hypocrisy - watch the video I just posted - then tell me black people can't be racist - I still contend that lots of blacks live by another set of rules/standard & when things aren't in there favor or they refuse to answer for there actions - GUESS WHAT? blame racist America - but don't ever blame your fellow black man - BS!

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »

Talk about hypocrisy - watch the video I just posted - then tell me black people can't be racist - I still contend that lots of blacks live by another set of rules/standard & when things aren't in there favor or they refuse to answer for there actions - GUESS WHAT? blame racist America - but don't ever blame your fellow black man - BS!

Who cares if black ppl are racist?

It doesn't affect your life.

White racism affects black ppl's lives
  • heyslick
    loch121 wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »

Who cares if black ppl are racist?

It doesn't affect your life.

White racism affects black ppl's lives

Cause so many deny they can't be -- btw being racist against other black people by and perpetuated by black folks is a form of racism - so now you gonna nit-pic & claim otherwise? racism rears it's ugly irregardless of skin color.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick is the real coward