Dehydrated from gang banging, a Gang Member stops to buy lemonade from a 7 yr old and...............

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Disciplined InSight
    1:38PM Posts: 8,678
    over_? wrote: »
    ^^^^^ now if the little girl was being bullied I could relate.

Blame that on your sheltered life.

What's a sheltered life exactly? Becaused I've lived in several different places while growing up and had all sorts of friends.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You not gonna understand the CHi if you not from the CHi. YOu not gonna understand the Westside unless you from here.

So all yall talkin is just foolishness because you've never been there and wouldn't know what to do if you did.

Sad and tragic what happened to the girl and the heathens responsible should be brought to justice but stop all yall bullshittin about my city.

You don't see me makin threads about west ? egypt and throwing over ? and jamel's city under the bus.
    Shaaaat ya gotdamn moufs.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You not gonna understand the CHi if you not from the CHi. YOu not gonna understand the Westside unless you from here.

So all yall talkin is just foolishness because you've never been there and wouldn't know what to do if you did.

Sad and tragic what happened to the girl and the heathens responsible should be brought to justice but stop all yall bullshittin about my city.

You don't see me makin threads about west ? egypt and throwing over ? and jamel's city under the bus.

The ? ass T/S isn't about that life. He's a Ricky Schroder silver spoon ass ? that loves making fun of the less fortunate and attempts to be humorous and having a thread backfire.
  • Young Gunner
    Options
    RIP to the little girl
  • Young Gunner
    Options
    Huh......lemonade at 10pm?

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Selling lemonade at night?
    Selling lemonade at night, in chicago?
    A 7y.o. lil girl, selling lemonade at night, in chicago?!

And y is ? "lol"ing the op?

This ? stupid and infuriating, ? this thread and R.I.P to heaven.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A “person of interest’’ is being questioned by police today in the slaying of 7-year-old Heaven Sutton, who was fatally shot Wednesday night in the North Austin neighborhood, police and Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced.

Police News Affairs Officer Veejay Zala confirmed that police have a person of interest in custody for the shooting death of Heaven.

“The superintendent announced it at a community meeting,’’ Zala said of Police Supt. Garry McCarthy’s comment today. Zala said no charges have been filed as of 2 p.m.

In a statement emailed from Mayor Emanuel’s office, the Mayor stated: “I want to thank the Austin community for working with the Chicago Police Department to provide leads in the shooting death of 7-year-old Heaven Stutton. No parent should have to endure this type of pain. Bringing Heaven’s shooter to justice will not bring her back, but I hope it will provide some level of solace to her family. We cannot lose another innocent child to violence and I will continue to fight to make sure the Chicago Police has the resources it needs to stop the violence.”

The 26-year-old Near West Sider was picked up late last night, according to a police source.

Heaven’s mother Ashake Banks said she opened a candy stand on the street of her North Austin block two weeks ago to keep kids close to their homes and maybe away from gang crossfire.

But about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday, Heaven was sitting next to Banks as she sold snacks and snow cones when someone opened fire down the street. A stray bullet hit the little girl as she ran back to her house in the 1700 block of North Luna Avenue, police and family say.

Heaven was shot in the back and was pronounced dead at 11:16 p.m. at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

An autopsy Thursday determined Heaven died of a gunshot wound to the back, after being shot in the 1700 block of North Luna Avenue, according to the medical examiner’s office.

Banks said she threw herself to the ground while her daughter ran for the family's home. Moments later, Banks said she found her daughter unconscious inside a hallway.

A 19-year-old man, described by police as a gang member, was wounded in the ankle and also taken to Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, police said.

Heaven is the 20th person under the age of 17 to be killed by gunfire in Chicago this year, according to a Tribune crime analysis.

They arrested the perpetrator today
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi ? emotional
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In chi hoods people sell lemonade,sno cones,candy,chips,sunflower seeds,water,squares,blunts and quarter water juices on their porches or lil stands in front of the crib

Its been 95 degrees everyday it seem like for weeks,nothin out the ordinary for what the kid and her moms was doin since its cooler at night

you geeks wouldn't know that postin from your gated communities and central air conditioning

A gangbangin ? was coppin some perishables from the stand and another cat started buckin shots aimed at homeboy and hit the shorty and another person in the ankle

lol @ ? being geeks and not knowing about lemonade stands b/c they got A/C
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    I guess you have to be from a place to understand why it's ok to shoot at someone standing next to a child selling lemonade.

I guess this kid has a better understanding though. Everyone LOL'ing after a shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ5HYi6kpfE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Copper
    Options
    trill chicagoians shoot up lemonade stands
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    In chi hoods people sell lemonade,sno cones,candy,chips,sunflower seeds,water,squares,blunts and quarter water juices on their porches or lil stands in front of the crib

Its been 95 degrees everyday it seem like for weeks,nothin out the ordinary for what the kid and her moms was doin since its cooler at night

you geeks wouldn't know that postin from your gated communities and central air conditioning

A gangbangin ? was coppin some perishables from the stand and another cat started buckin shots aimed at homeboy and hit the shorty and another person in the ankle

lol @ ? being geeks and not knowing about lemonade stands b/c they got A/C

Word even tho you took what I said completely outta context

Reading Comprehension is your friend clown

• Copper
    edited June 2012
    Options
    word gangbangers dont have central air so they must stay cool buy purchasing beverages from lemonade stands at night
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    You tryin to hard shut da fucc up and keep baggin them groceries you herb grocery clerk

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @tommy, thats your hood so i guess you would know the area better than anybody else.

i was speakin from my experience....that ? sounded like a front, cause in LA hoods people dont just sell ? on the block that late at night, we have liquor stores on every other corner, and even the lil messican dude sellin icees from his cart takes his ass in the house before night time

LA weather is great on summer nights, yet the only people who would be posted on the block in the hood that late are low level gang members, low level d boys, hoodrats, prostitutes and fiends

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Yea its real it aint no front,I cop my blunts from them spots

Illinois tobacco taxes are a ?

But I understand what ya'll was sayin,this another sad tragedy in the hood thats all

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ya city is a ? . ain't ? to understand.
    i'd know you move from the chi, at the drop of a dime. but your ass is stuck, so it's " y'all don't understand my city"

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    thread title will have u thinking some other ? lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She had just gotten her hair done for a trip to Disney World that had been planned for next month

weird detail.
  • Copper
    Options
    You tryin to hard shut da fucc up and keep baggin them groceries you herb grocery clerk

keep slangin that white...cause u the realest ? on the IC..breh..

did u cry again on the anniversary of MJ's death a few days ago?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? done ? up lemonade stands for everybody now...

? that ? of a mother for breaking child labor laws and having her child work a damn front.

? that ? with a ? made out of squid hooks

LOL! Hey Doom. Where did that scene in your signature come from? With the kids lookin all terrified at the ass?

http://i.minus.com/ibm3Ti5mZYdMON.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jurassic park?
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    Options
    you ? sound ignorant talking bad about the moms so what it was 10:30 at night, 10:30 maybe late to some of you ? from the middle of nowhere Mississippi or wherever you Bamas from but its still people out in about in the city, so why not keep your store open? The lil girl was in front of her house inside a gate on a hot summer night with her family...not on the corner with the dumb ? that was shooting.