"You Don't Have NO Shoe Game!"

124»

Comments

• P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    If she was stupid enough to get two piercings on the cheeks then it's sure as hell that she'd say that kind of stupid ? .

? all these overhyped sneakers anyway. A pair of Ferragamos will last more than 10 Air Yeezys. If a ? starts rocking some serious shoes , oxfords , boat shoes , loafers. But then these stupid type of ? will be like " Oh thats white boy ? " . These ? don't know ? about fashion and they think they can tell anyone what to wear or not.

Some ratchet ? tell me i look like they grandpa the other day and tell me im handsome the next day. ? need to know whose opinion doesnt matter.

Do you ? what they lookin at.
  • Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    SMASH THE ? WITH THE PIERCINGS.

but, man ? love ? in fresh shoes smfh. its ? sad as hell especially hoes 18-21.
    I wear foamposites, jordans, and vans. My pairs of vans are busted as hell but I don't give a ? about what a ? thinks of my sneakers.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    Trockm wrote: »
    A black people are obsessed with shoes, seriously who the ? camps out or waits in lines for hours for some ? sneakers?? Black people!!!!! Who would have on a ? ass outfit, ? shirt, old shorts but brand new kicks? Black people!!!!!! I know some clowns who spent their money on shoes rather than their bills, who does that? Black people!!!!! I'm not being racist against my own I'm just calling it as I see it. Am I lying?

Nahh when them concords came out it was asians,white people,and mexicans in those lines too.

What about everything else I said????................keep it real
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? b trippin yo
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant quote from my phone but jus read white ? dont care about shoes..

i call ? ..
    white ? i met this week each day she saw me was like "what kind of shoes are those."

rubbed my shoes jus the other night sayin she "jus wanna know what a thousand dollar shoe feel like."

im jus sayin..

? are materialistic period..
    get over it and learn to use it to ir advantage..
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As me and my ? always ? those old gym shoe wearing hoes. Get u a lady not a bussa like that chick.
  • CapitalB
    so ur sayin a "lady" is gonna talk to a ? wit some ? up shoes!!? hahahahaha yeh.. okay..
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossBoo wrote: »
    cant quote from my phone but jus read white ? dont care about shoes..

i call ? ..
    white ? i met this week each day she saw me was like "what kind of shoes are those."

rubbed my shoes jus the other night sayin she "jus wanna know what a thousand dollar shoe feel like."

im jus sayin..

? are materialistic period..
    get over it and learn to use it to ir advantage..

Knowing u, she prolly just wanted to buy the same pair, they were prolly some Christian Louboutin wedges or sumn *shrugs*
  • CapitalB
    how does it taste!!?
  • CapitalB
    "gross" income huh kat!!?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

8674a-wait_what.gif

Stay away from her bruh..
  • CapitalB

8674a-wait_what.gif

Stay away from her bruh..

stay away??
    ? im reelin her in. hahahaha
  • Sage Wonder
    Aight well tread with caution. She giving you dome and picking your pockets at the same time.
  • CapitalB
    Aight well tread with caution. She giving you dome and picking your pockets at the same time.

i dont think u fully grasp whats goin on here..

but okay..
  • Sage Wonder
    I understand that the only thing she associates with you is money. If that's how you want it, then do what you do.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    @Blunder... U bonehead, he's a ? (he has a wild imagination), he aint talkin bout ? the ? or nuffn like that, he's talkin bout pimpin the ? .

She likes his $1000 shoes, and he gonna put her on the track and show her how she can get some.. smh
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Ease up on his nuts DRO..damn

@BossBoo Extravagance isn't my style.

Yeah, we've seen ur pics and the guy u date... goes w/o saying.

• CapitalB
    Ease up on his nuts DRO..damn

@BossBoo Extravagance isn't my style.

yeh thats cool ..bein indigent isnt mine..

• CapitalB
    Smh @ rent-a-center

One extreme or the other right. Spending a thousand dollars on shoes is extravagant and unnecessary regardless of your income..its your money though.

if im making 1000 an hr and buyin a 1000 dollar pair of shoes..
    i technically spent less then u buyin a pair of 50 dollar shoes @$8/hr

somethin to think about..
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    If I'm spending a g on some kicks, them joints better be crafted by the gods. Like, literally, them ? better be made in a sweatshop on Mount Olympus.

Hermes-Mercury.jpg
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    shoes cause too much controversy in black dating
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so ur sayin a "lady" is gonna talk to a ? wit some ? up shoes!!? hahahahaha yeh.. okay..

Playboyyyyyy they too young to understand...