Comments

• harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    pretty thug Im a 10
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO I don't want no ugly ass ? with a nice body foh.
    picky pico
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall let em lie to you...

Pico's last boyfriend ACCORDING TO HER was an ugly dude with a nice body, rated him a 4 face wise in a thread a while back.

Swag btw
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    7-8 straight to the point.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i give myself an 8. i put women in a hypnotic trance when i smile.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima pretty muthafucka, BK's were i'm repping, tell em quit the ? , i'm gon make it in a second.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Kushington wrote: »
    Damn some of yall ? jump from one extreme to the other, comprehend for a second breh.

nobody is saying you cant get a quality attractive chick based solely on your looks, personality, ambition, etc, cause like blank said, most chicks dont expect to be with a millionaire anyway

but those millionaire dudes....with hundred thousand dollar cars, mansions, yachts, who can afford to take a ? to a random ass international island just cause theyre bored....them ? get the top notch hoes and them hoes dont care about how the dude looks. Thats just how life is.

them guys are "rich tricks" ?

cold 8-10 piece broads cheat on their successful lover with financially average/even broke ? everyday....

its all about how u view success, and last but not least all about how u view yourself....

if u truely believe your that ? and u carry yourself like "that ? " beautiful things will follow, u gotta really invest in yourself from a preservation standpoint in order to stand out..... we all see the successfull cat thats jealous of the average salary ? who is crafty and has enough game to do him at a high level.....

no finances will hide who u really are rather that be a lame, square, trick, player etc........

If I had a million, a ? would never know..... she'd be suckin my ? and fixing my plate because i'm ME....

just a little game I thought i'd share with u young G's.....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW a lot of people fell for the bait in this thread.....